Received funds show in history but not in balance

@Musk454 You’d need to add ETH manually but on the Base network, I have attached a guide below:

3 Likes

But the problem is, there is no Ethereum network. Cause it’s swift beta wallet.

5 Likes

When I search in Etherscan the balance is showing there as ETH. But in wallet there is no ETH (ethereum) option

3 Likes

Hello, i have a similar issue. I sent XRP in my trust wallet, the transaction was successful, but it is no showing on my balance. If i click on the verify explorer button i can see it on bithomp:
/explorer/rUo43TyPGwtvnZR9W3cSmbHUvn9tbdmUwX

2 Likes

@Malakief Please check if your app is updated, then switch your internet and reimport your wallet after.

4 Likes

Hello Tobi! I am desperate for some help and i’m hoping and begging someone from TW can help me figure this out. So on sunday 28th of july someone hacked in to my trust Wallet which Ive had since 2021 and stole big parts of my funds. I have his Wallet number where he sent the money. I have all the documents and legal bank statements to confirm the money was mine and that it was my trust Wallet.

I have no clue on How to start a thread here but i seen your name pop up and you seem like someone who can maybe help. If you have Any questions please PM me and i’ll answer fast.

Ive lost over 40k usd and the hacker still have the funds in his Wallet. Can you please freeze the money before it gets withdrawn.

4 Likes

@Skilzz Trust wallet is decentralized meaning there are no control over assets. I can suggest you create a support ticket at

4 Likes

Yeah but is there not Any way to track down who the owner of the hacker Wallet number is? Even if with all evidences and bank statements?

5 Likes

@Skilzz In most cases to my best knowledge, it’s almost impossible.

6 Likes

Sheesh. Thats harsh news… i wish i only knew How they got access and managed to bypass so much without me even getting a notification. I tried to create a ticket on the support link you sent but the bot keeps going in loops. Is there no customer service at all? I can reward them with 10k usd if they manage to help me

3 Likes

@Skilzz At the upper right corner, there is a Submit ticket button which you can click to submit a ticket.

3 Likes

Pls tobi i recieved a payment of 20$ to my Ton address it is showing on my explorer but not on my balances.pls can you help me out with this plss and how dp i reimport pls…
Thanks

3 Likes

@Collins1 Can you try switching your internet and then reimporting your wallet, that should work.

3 Likes

Hello please i received $160 BTC in my wallet yesterday it was showing on my transaction history buh its not showing on my wallet…it shows completed…but its not in my wallet still… i tried deleting and downloading again…still not on there…
I logged in on another device still the same
I really dont know what to do
Can you pleasr help

3 Likes

Hello Tobi i received bitcoin into my wallet it is confirmed and it is not reflecting on my balance, 2 transactions one on the 31 of July 2024 and another today 3 August 2024, i have updated my app and deleted and imported the wallet back yet its not reflecting

3 Likes

@Starie @Bayoda I’d suggest you both check first if your app is updated, then if it is, try switching your internet connection and then reimport your wallet after.

4 Likes

Hi sir Hi sir sir my name muhammad sabeel khan i belong to pakistan sir this work is me intrast

4 Likes

Good day !

I received btc on my wallet , it’s showing on my history and it’s been showing confirmed for over 24 hours but still not showing on my balance. Please help me fix this. I have updated my app , nothing yet.
Here’s my wallet adress : bc1qmnxjj3a9xj0sexzy5ezwv6g05qzrszluzqwy2e

Here’s the transaction hash : 941636dcd26b73dab12663315cb2274d2e37b5ae87c389aa23eb7889be9c6322

App version is : version 11.11 (1107)

3 Likes

@progress5me Please restart your device or switch your network then reimport your wallet after.

2 Likes

I received bitcoin for about 7days now it’s show confirmed but not showing on my balance.

2 Likes