Received matic/polygon crypto has transaction history in mainet but not in my trust wallet

Hello everyone,
I have requested for Matic/polygon using my trust wallet matic address. The transaction is completed, and the amount of matic could be seen in the mainnet/blockchain, but not in my wallet balance. I try to uninstall and reinstall the wallet, but still I could not received this crypto. How can I get it in my trust wallet account. This is my first crypto transfer into the trust wallet.

Thank you for your help.

Best!
Abraham

1 Like

Hi @Amatey87,

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. Matic wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)
  3. Transaction hash or link
  4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

I have the same issue since last night with my AKITA and PIKA
I need help as well i am loosing a lot of money because of this issue

Since yesterday no helping? Customer services here are very unprofessional

@Kelna96 . I have resolved my issue as follows.

1. Try and get the private key of the erc20 wallet address where the token was sent too, read this How to Import a Wallet via Private Key
  2. If not back up your pass phrase, the 12 secrete words of your trust wallet How to Re-Import your Wallet
  3. If you still don’t have the private key of that wrong erc20 address,using your wallet back up recovery phrase, go to the mnemonic phrase site to get the private key of that wrong coin address, paste in your 12 phrase, choose the coin eg. Eth where the akita and pika were wrongly sent too. Then follow the link above and get the private key of the wrong wallet address.
  4. If pika and akita are erc20 coins, get metamask browser, create Akita and pika address or just import this trust wallet address into metamask using your private key, you obtained from the mnemonic site. I used this method to get my matic back to the matic main wallet on matamask.
    Hope this help. Good luck

Thank you for helping. I am a little bite confuse. I create a metamask wallet and addet pika and Akita coin.
Now which wallet i have to import to metamask my ethereum wallet?? Or what i don’t understand
Can you please help!

I have a problem with my trust wallet I have recovered but my balance has become zero all the crypto currencies that I had have disappeared I need help to recover my crypto currencies please

Since didn’t resolve my issue. Can someone please help ? I want to import the coin i bought into metamask as it didn’t go to my trust wallet

I want to sell my position and get back to ether as i was not able to put my coins in another wallet. How will i do now?
Can someone please help me? I have lost more than $ 7000 since yesterday

A post was split to a new topic: Sent Matic to ETC address

A post was split to a new topic: Bought matic but not displaying