Received the coin but still 0 in balance

Hi i sent my BNB from Binance to TW, everything are well at first, i received notification that my BNB arrived in my wallet, but when i check the balance my BNB still 0.

address is
bnb18e0fj8edt28tt8x5ewpxfu86xcffzgw39q8qmv

txid is
B7B2B58CE63BAA22BBB4A1BE983A398089E3711C8FD9E8C33467CD189BCB6197

Apologies for the inconvenience. Please follow this guide to try and fix the issue:

Hi thank you for helping, i have tried

1. Reimported
  2. Try different device
  3. Cek to BscScan but it didn’t found
  4. Submit the ticket but no one reply

Still failed, my coin not showing in my balance even i received the notification that my coin have arrived in my wallet

1 Like

Please try to use a VPN. Might as well switch from 4G mobile data to WiFi with a strong internet connection or vice versa.

1 Like

Thank you, its solved when i used VPN, but i think it so weird it should use VPN to access the wallet perfectly. Anyway thank you so much, keep up the good work :smile:

I think it has to do with good internet.
I have issues with something’s too but when I switched to another network it works fine.

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: TWT coins in my Trust wallet wallet have been sent to an address starting with 0x88 in my notification

Had same issue, zero balance on my XRP but could see all transactions. Disconnected wi-fi and opened Trust Wallet on my data plan, all balances where there!!! :smiley:

Hi @izzy0323,

Do you still need further assitance?

Gday, I’m having this same issue. Transferred BNB from Coinspot and received on trust wallet but balance still reads zero.

I’m also having this issue with eth, it shows as received but the balance is 0, when checking the address the eth is there. I re imported the wallet and tried different networks, still 0

Same here. I transferred LINK. It’s correctly shown as received in my list of transactions but my LINK balance is 0 and the tx confirmations says - 4877 whereas EtherScan shows confirmations as >100.

etherscan(.)io/tx/0x0a7d131228870ca154ebdf46e31762c87d93911744895510dd1df8ebb1979b28

I’ve tried reimporting my wallet. Nothing changed.

Hey,
Please have patience. This will be resolve automatically and balance will display on your wallet once these (-) confirmation slow down and turn into positive (+) confirmation.

Hello, please I recieved 20xrp but it’s showing 0 on my balance. There is a message that reads “The XRP network requires a one time service fee of 20XRP for account activation” please how do I retrieve the XRP

Hello, please I recieved 20xrp but it’s showing 0 on my balance. There is a message that reads “The XRP network requires a one time service fee of 20XRP for account activation” please how do I retrieve the XRP

Hello @Lastborn10
The fee is one time only. It is necessary for the Ripple network in order to activate your wallet. For further information, please check: https://xrpl.org/reserves.html

Gday, I’m having this same issue. Transferred BNB from Coinspot and received on trust wallet but balance still reads zero.

That’s bad why would they charge for owning an xrp address while others doesn’t do so.

1 Like

FYI, Trust Wallet is not the one charging the 20 XRP. The XRP blockchain automatically locks it since that’s how their protocol works.