Recover missing USDC crypto

Hi my name is Salikram I am new to crypto. Please can I ask for help to recover lost USDC crypto.
A few days ago I lost USD 10 of USDC coin when I used the Binance chain BSC to send USDC from my Binance wallet to my uphold wallet. I never received the USDC in my uphold account. I have the TxID and address which I can pick up from the Binance withdrawal record
How do I recover the USDC 10 that left my Binance wallet but never reached my uphold account

2 Likes

Hello @Shikarp you withdraw your funds from Binance directly to uphold. So, you have to contact Binance and uphold for this issue as Trust wallet is not involved.

1 Like

hello sir
i bought a certain amount of ETC, an exchange sent it to me. My ETC address was bep20 while the sender’s platform was ETC. There is TXID. It has been confirmed. But nothing has been sent to me. What is the solution?

Hello @ashkanhastam17 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

wallet address:
0xfC4012666dE39d9aD16F5539f9993C87E8b78135

3.txid:
0x2bc49b51bca7b7d918352ac8479fb8c47a08890c534b2194d4a4dde65f61905a

I bought a certain amount of ETC (7.6 ETC), an exchange sent it to me. My trust address was bep20 while the sender’s address was ETC coin. There is TXID. It has been confirmed. But nothing has been sent to me and no inventory is shown. What is the solution?

Please follow this guide (select BSC-Binance Smart Chain in the coin part): How To Recover Funds Sent to a Wrong Public Address

After getting the private key, open the Trust Wallet app > settings > wallets > + button on the top right corner > i already have a wallet > Ethereum classic > import the private key