Refund - Sent to incorrect ethereum address

As for me, I did enable my trust wallet’s security with all the passcode but still…someone had made an unauthorized transaction on my wallet.
What should I do to block someone again from stealing my funds?

I can’t make another trust wallet for my forsage account has been linked to my trust wallet where it had stolen funds. Please do help me.

1 Like

If your recovery phrase has been exposed, then there is no way to prevent unauthorized access.
Learn more here:
https://community.trustwallet.com/t/my-recovery-phrase-has-been-exposed/22405/2

1 Like

Hi, I was using my trust wallet to perform some upgrades on autoBot ether but it did transaction error there so I did it again and I was debited from my wallet twice and it has still not reflected on my page and it has been more than 24 hours and none of the debit has been retracted

1 Like

To better assist, can you provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version
  2. Crypto address
  3. Transaction ID (if you have any)
  4. Details about your issue
  5. Screenshots of the wallet (errors, if any)
2 Likes

Hello admin good day… I tried to invite my friends but they’re not be able to use my refferal link so they just downloaded it direct from playstore so i’ve been missing refferal bonus how to activate my refferal link?

1 Like

The referral program is currently being revised. Please wait for further announcements.
You can check this recent post on our Community site:

2 Likes

Version 1.11.1
Crypto address: 0x62904E8762e2430247D59eFE4570553c100DEA39
My ethereum has bee debited twice without it reflecting on the page and there has been no retractation of both

Version 1.11.1
0x62904E8762e2430247D59eFE4570553c100DEA39
I have been debited twice and none has reflected on the page and non has been retracted too

Participate where? Sorry for being naive I’ve been using trust wallet for almodt 3 months now but still studying hiw it works…

It seems it was sent to the same smart contract.
Not sure how their platform works.
Better reach out to their support.

1 Like

Can it still be retracted?

1 Like

Only the receiver can send it back.

Do you have any idea how I can contact the autoBot ether customer care?..I have checked but I’m not seeing any way on the net

1 Like

Really sorry. We are not familiar with that platform. Maybe do a Google search.

Hello I just got an ethereum account how can I buy some

https://community.trustwallet.com/t/how-to-buy-crypto-with-trust-wallet/507/2

Sir where can I find destination tag for xrp, as I want to transfer from poloniex to trust Wallet.

The app does not have a Destination Tag. Just send to the address directly.
If the sender still requires it, just put in any number you like.

0x720cF3B10C0a144972d79DE2279475c50E84BE9A

Hey, I don’t know if I’m posting to the correct place but I made a deposit to another wallet not knowing it didn’t accept that certain token and can’t get a refund/return to my trust wallet because it didn’t show up on their system. Is there any way to get my tokens back??