Refund - Sent to incorrect ethereum address

The referral program is currently being revised. Please wait for further announcements.
You can check this recent post on our Community site:

2 Likes

Version 1.11.1
Crypto address: 0x62904E8762e2430247D59eFE4570553c100DEA39
My ethereum has bee debited twice without it reflecting on the page and there has been no retractation of both

Version 1.11.1
0x62904E8762e2430247D59eFE4570553c100DEA39
I have been debited twice and none has reflected on the page and non has been retracted too

Participate where? Sorry for being naive Iā€™ve been using trust wallet for almodt 3 months now but still studying hiw it worksā€¦

It seems it was sent to the same smart contract.
Not sure how their platform works.
Better reach out to their support.

1 Like

Can it still be retracted?

1 Like

Only the receiver can send it back.

Do you have any idea how I can contact the autoBot ether customer care?..I have checked but Iā€™m not seeing any way on the net

1 Like

Really sorry. We are not familiar with that platform. Maybe do a Google search.

Hello I just got an ethereum account how can I buy some

https://community.trustwallet.com/t/how-to-buy-crypto-with-trust-wallet/507/2

Sir where can I find destination tag for xrp, as I want to transfer from poloniex to trust Wallet.

The app does not have a Destination Tag. Just send to the address directly.
If the sender still requires it, just put in any number you like.

0x720cF3B10C0a144972d79DE2279475c50E84BE9A

Hey, I donā€™t know if Iā€™m posting to the correct place but I made a deposit to another wallet not knowing it didnā€™t accept that certain token and canā€™t get a refund/return to my trust wallet because it didnā€™t show up on their system. Is there any way to get my tokens back??

You need to ask the receiver that question.
We cannot do anything on our end.

I am the receiver, as I mentioned they didnā€™t receive my tokens because they donā€™t support the token. Does that mean my tokens are gone for good?

Hallow. How can i find a person that i send my fund wrongly

Please do not post on multiple threads.
We will provide support as soon as we can.

See response here:
You need to get your ETH Private Key, follow this guide.
https://community.trustwallet.com/t/how-to-recover-funds-sent-to-a-wrong-public-address/145/2
Once you get the ETH Private Key, you need to import it as an ETC wallet.

Hello, I made an Ethereum transfer and I lowered the fee a lot and itā€™s Dropped ā€¦ What do I do?

1 Like