Try searching for the coin, usually Rune shows automatically but if it doesn’t, try this.
Still experiencing some difficulty when adding it. Rune does show automatically and shows the amt deposited but my balance doesn’t reflect this deposit?
The Rune balance is not shown under your wallet asssets on Binance Explorer . Have you stake or put them in LP?
Otherwise follow these one by one:
- Clear dApp browser history under preferences, Close Trust Wallet App. Delete phone cookies and temporary files and restart the app.
- If the above does not work, wait for assistance
To better assist, please provide us the following information:
- Trust Wallet app version (go to settings and press “About”)
- BNB address
- Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)
- Screenshots of the wallet (including errors, if any)
A post was split to a new topic: Swapped my BNB for RUNE and it’s all just gone