SafeMoon token balance missing

But the 72 million Safemoon is still missing or not displayed. How do I find my safe moon And how do I get it to display properly in my wallet that is my main concern

2 Likes

Hello @Ddresner To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Version 2.7

Address: 0x276aFf689B6352fbC50E2A9e78036A231673c520

I factory reset my Samsung Galaxy S8+, downloaded the trust wallet, and restored it using the seed phrase. I cant upload my screen shot on here but the only coins/tokens displayed are
BNB @ 0.033205
Smart chain @ 0.006497

I had 72 + million Safemoon tokens that are either missing, stored somewere i dont know, or not being displayed, so not sure what happened…
I think i had to buy 500 bnb on binance, move it to trust wallet, trade it for smartchain then swap it for safemoon or something of that order about a few months ago

Hello @Ddresner try to add it as custom token. Here are the steps that you can do to manually add the token: How to Add a Custom Token

Token details:-
Network: Smart Chain
Contract: 0x8076c74c5e3f5852037f31ff0093eeb8c8add8d3
Decimals: 9

Thank you for your assistance! I am still learning crypto and all it entails!