Sending usdt trc20 is temporarily not working

Hello @Zxz68,

The estimation that is being displayed is indeed high, but when the transaction is done, it will consume less. The engineering team will work on improving the estimation this week. Stay tuned for updates! :trust:

1 Like

Is version 6.75 going to help us access and transfer out usdt from our wallets?

1 Like

I updated the app to version 6.75 on iOS, but I still can’t send tether

Hi @Jahenda @mgh-5111,

6.75 is only for the Android app. Please update to that version to fix the issue.

As for iOS:

I have another question Tron was deducted from my account when transferring Tether, but the operation was unsuccessful Will it be refunded to my account?

All transactions in the blockchain require transaction fees in order to be processed by the miners/validators. Regardless of whether it was a successful tx or not. These fees go directly to the miners/validators, not to the Trust Wallet team. Thus, there is no refund. Learn more here:

I try to do tether transaction three times but transactions failed also my trx burned
Why?
When will the problem be solved?

2 Likes

Hi @Hossein7999,

If you use Android, please update to version 6.75.

If you use iOS, please wait for the update, which can happen either today or tomorrow.

2 Likes

My trust wallet android version is 7.0.5 (28 jan 2023)
And it has same issue, what should i do?

2 Likes

@Ash8 it seems that you joined beta testing, to be able to transfer you have to options either leave beta and update or wait until new beta version update that fixes the USDT transaction issue.

my transaction done now
thank you

but a few of my Trx’s have burned out Is there a way to recover those trxs?
(Because I had three failed transactions)

Hi, will the IOS update be available for like 4 next hours?
I need to know that to do something

@Hossein7999 transaction fee is non-refundable regardless of the transaction outcome.
Transaction fee is paid directly to the miners of the underlying blockchain. Trust wallet doesn’t deduct any fees.

hi my trust wallet version is 6.75 but in usdt show the warning related to committee proposal no83 and i try to transfer my usdt to other usdt(trc20) wallet, but transaction failed and my trx decreased every time.

what should I do?

Hi iamdeadlyz,
I’ve just transfered my iPhone Trust Wallet to my Android phone where I unstalled 6.75 version. Unfortunately, it keeps warning that USDT TRC20 ‘…may be temporarily interrupted…’ etc. So how can I send my own USDTs from my own Trust Wallet where I need to?
Thank you.

@paulseo if you updated just ignore the warning message and continue with transaction.

1 Like

Hey, are you using IOS ve‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌rsion or android?
‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌
Because I still have problems with ios version

1 Like

When is beta release time?
When is beta release time
When is beta release time

What is going on guys? Are you really serious?!! I can’t understand why your team can’t provide ios update to huge amount of people for so long??!! Or I should go buy myself an extra phone with android to be able to use my own money from this wallet!!??? Its crazy

1 Like

Seems like promised release of update for ios we will not see today… should we all go buy androids tomorrow?

1 Like