Sending usdt trc20 is temporarily not working

Right.? Like it’s possible to withdraw now on android ! ?
Please can trust wallet make a statement concerning this on their twitter account
That would be really necessary… thanks

@MiBaby yes, you can transfer from Android version. iOS update will be available soon.

How much will it take to release IOS application? Can you estimate it approximatelly ?

1 Like

Hello davedukeleto
Have you tried withdrawing on your android?
Did it work?

1 Like

I sent now 10 USDT to a different wallet and it worked.

Hopefully that’s the end of these troubles.

Hola tiempo estimado de para cuando pueda solventarse la actualización?

1 Like

Pregunta¿Es seguro realizar envíos? Ya actualice en mi android a la versión v. 6.75 pero sigue saliendo un aviso…

1 Like

For some reason the platform that I am in can’t send USDt trc20. They keep trying but it’s a no go.

Hola así estamos todos desde el día de hoy esperando terminen con una actualización

From your trust wallet ?
The android version ?
Please how much tron were you charged as as fee ?

Meanwhile we are still waiting for the iOS update

My ustd trc20 not working. Is it update . My version for trust wallet 6.75

Hi! Please help me. During the problem, I made 2 unsuccessful transactions, my USDT was returned to me, but TRON (schluz’s commission) was not. And now I don’t have coins to transfer funds. Can I get my 50 TRON back?

6 Likes

Hello, using Tronlink wallet imported the account won chrome but still outgoing transaction is being processed and not processed, what could be an issue and when it could be fixed?

Ooo ok thanks
I’m waiting for iOS update
Please hope it won’t take long ?

And can trust wallet update on their twitter handle so

TRC20 cannot be used for more than 24 hours. When will the update be available?

@qwee Trust wallet android version 6.75 is available for users. This version fixed the error (ignore the banner) related to tron network transactions and all TRC-20 token functionality should work.

Kindly update your app to the latest version if you are using an android device. Let us know if you still facing any issues after updating the app.

No app update for IOS yet, but we will release it as soon as possible. :pray:

@Alan47 what does it mean as soon as possible ? How much time will it take ? I lost a lot of money because of your issues

I have iOS too and my couple of dollars of tron was gone also. Again I guess it’s just iOS because I can’t receive USDt trc20 from the company I’m using

@arteezy19.code @Pauljames632
We can’t give any ETA yet since third parties like the app store and play store are involved in the process. Rest assured that the engineering team is working on this one, as this is their number one priority to resolve.

If you need to transfer your assets immediately, you may use Tronlink in the meantime. Here are the steps: How to import from Trust Wallet to TronLink?

Apologies for the inconvenience, and stay tuned for updates :trust:

i have problem to sending USDT in trc20!
should we wait more than a day for solving the problem?
this update when will over?