Sending usdt trc20 is temporarily not working

When will be fixed to be able to send our money usdt trc20 because 24hours more nothing

My question is if we are not able to send, why gas fees is going, i have almost given away 100 trx,

1 Like

Even in tronlink pro my trx deducted but usdt not transferred, then this too of no use by importing the wallet

Hi i did the upgrade but i new message was displayed, when will it be safe to use the Tron network?

1 Like

I cannot send USDT Trc since yesterday, I read about the update but I can’t find a new update on app world, please how long till the upgrade is done ?

@Brentmillionaire just make sure your app version is 6.75, ignore the warning message and continue with transaction.

@Ashad for android, new version is available on playstore, go to: https://trustwallet.com/ click on playstore and update.

For iOS, new version will be available soon.

1 Like

Hi, I’m having this issur right now, can you please help me?

I’m trying to send 2169 USDT TRC20 but it failed each time.

1 Like

@Umber for android, new version is available on playstore, go to: https://trustwallet.com/ click on playstore and update then continue with the transaction.

For iOS, new version will the fix will be available soon.

1 Like

already 24hours you are saying soon, what is soon 2hours , 12 hours , 48hours ?
our funds are blocked it’s problematic

1 Like

Hi @adrilou,

The engineering team aims to release the iOS update today - tomorrow (depending on your timezone).

Also, please remember that Trust Wallet does not hold the funds. Everything is on the blockchain.
A guide was shared already, so you can immediately use your assets if you need to use it asap.

i have updated version to 6.75. but warning message still showing. can i send usdttrc20?

Hello @sami86,

You can ignore the banner since you already updated it to 6.75.

Then after update on playstore we can now transfer usdt fund now to other person

Why transfer fee is up to 50trx for 200usdt?
Is this a temp due to update ?

Hello @Zxz68,

The estimation that is being displayed is indeed high, but when the transaction is done, it will consume less. The engineering team will work on improving the estimation this week. Stay tuned for updates! :trust:

1 Like

Is version 6.75 going to help us access and transfer out usdt from our wallets?

1 Like

I updated the app to version 6.75 on iOS, but I still can’t send tether

Hi @Jahenda @mgh-5111,

6.75 is only for the Android app. Please update to that version to fix the issue.

As for iOS:

I have another question Tron was deducted from my account when transferring Tether, but the operation was unsuccessful Will it be refunded to my account?

All transactions in the blockchain require transaction fees in order to be processed by the miners/validators. Regardless of whether it was a successful tx or not. These fees go directly to the miners/validators, not to the Trust Wallet team. Thus, there is no refund. Learn more here: