Sent BNB from Binance to Trust Wallet’s BNB, turns out, I need the Smart Chain one. How to convert it?

Hi @iamdeadlyz,

Sent BNB from Binance to Trust Wallet’s BNB coin address about 8 hours ago thinking it was the same as BSC Binance Smart Coin. Just realized this was a big mistake and that BNB is not the same as the Binance Smart Chain wallet.

I added the Binance Smart Chain wallet now… so we can send it to the right address… can you please check?

Hello @clyiwa,

You can cross-chain swap it by following this guide:

Yeah…But all the transaction in TrustWallet need some fees in Smart chain.
I also stuck on this…, Want to Withdraw back to Binance ( BUSD - BEP20 coin) need Smart Chain Fees…
Want to convert into BUSD - BEP2 also need some Smart Chain Fees

@tedgun, every transaction indeed requires network fees. Learn more here:

2 Likes

How do I purchase smart chain? It keeps saying not available when I try to buy it. I can’t movie anything without it

3 Likes

@iamdeadlyz Okay… pls advice me… Currently I have 0.0299 BNB (binance) which I can’t Withdraw to smart chain in Trust Wallet during the min amount. and I have 35 BUSD-BEP20 and 0.0052 BNB in Trust Wallet. Help me the best way so I can make some purchase thru the pancake.

1 Like

@Kwill32, read my response here: I want to buy BNB, but it says not available - #10 by iamdeadlyz

@tedgun, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. BNB and Smart Chain wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)
  3. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

@iamdeadlyz

1. N/A , Just need best solution

This is the error I’m getting about not being able to purchase bnb

Same here is there any resolution to this. It’s been happening since yesterday

1 Like

I am also attempting to swap BNB to BNB Smart Chain and being told I do not have sufficient BNB Smart Chain funds to cover the transaction. Well, this is exactly why I am trying to swap BNB for BNBSC. I want to have the funds. I did it last month with no problem, when I had $0 in Smart Chain but now, even though I have some in, I am not allowed to make the swap. I separately made an effort to send BNB directly from Binance to TW BNB Smart Chain but Binance is not giving me the BEP20 network option. The only option I have is BEP2 and, when I attempt to send it that way, obviously, I get the “not a valid BEP2” address error.

@tedgun looks like you already spent the BUSD that you had in your wallet: https://bscscan.com/address/0xE6457795879B3902eB1A9c58A6701B01c9c520d9#tokentxns

@Kwill32 @Adrienne27 please read my response here: I want to buy BNB, but it says not available - #25 by iamdeadlyz

@stclair77, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. BNB and Smart Chain wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)
  3. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

A post was split to a new topic: I’ve sent BNB from CoinSpot to my Trust Wallet but it hasn’t been received yet

@iamdeadlyz Yes… I deposit some XMR to purchase Smart Chain… Thanks a lot

1 Like

@iamdeadlyz regarding the third party issue, ‘I want to buy BNB, but it says not available - #25 by iamdeadlyz’, not sure why that thread is closed down. Would at least be good to get updates on the matter

I locked it so that those who will ask the same thing can see the reason why. I’ll update my post there if the situation is resolved.

1 Like