Sent crypto to Binance but the memo is incorrect, need help!

How can you resolve the wrong memo issue
I used the writ binance wallet address but wrong memo and I haven’t received my deposit yet

Hello i dont where to ask questions so I’m just gonna ask here I send BnB to Binance but I go the code wrong is there anyway I can get my money back

Hi @Lui1 and @Kai.ashab,

Please read, understand, and follow their guide: How to Retrieve Crypto Deposit with Wrong or Missing Tag/Memo | Binance Support

It sent to the wrong BnB address is there anything I can do I’m sure I put my Binance address in but they said that it wasn’t a Binance address

If you sent it to the wrong address, and you do not have access to that wallet, then, unfortunately, you may consider it lost. Sorry to hear about that, please be careful next time and triple-check things first.

How are there not barriers or limitations to transactions like this? I just can’t wrap my head around this.

It’s not like the wallet has its own brains. Hence, it is necessary for us, users, to triple-check always before transacting.

Fully understand, fully disagree. It’s incredibly easy to implement controls and precautionary limitations to transactions like this.

If you think “it’s incredibly easy”, feel free to post it as an idea/suggestion. You can post here Ideas - Trust Wallet and/or submit a community proposal How to Submit a Proposal.

1 Like