Sent ETH from binance to trust wallet .Transaction history says complete but it shows 0ETH in trust wallet

I’m having a similar issue. I tried to swap Shiba Inu for ETH. It said the transaction went through, and I was charged a fee, but I still have all my Shiba Inu and less ETH after the transaction fee. Someone please help.

Hey, I found the solution to this… Just click on the top right toggle button… And then search for “ETH”, choose Binance-Peg Ethereum… Turn it on and it will show on your wallet

2 Likes

Same problem. Transferred shib to eth, fee taken but my shib balance hasn’t changed.

HI I SWAP USDT BEP20 TO ETH BUT UNTIL NOW I HAVENT RECIEVED MY ETH. I DONT KNOW WHY. Can you help?

Same problem, waiting for my ETH from Binance too. Transaction hash: 0xfde17538eef6c8ef34ff1557a30dae40999f182ec794fedf43d167a75db44ccd

I used BEP20 on the basis of this Binance blog post for transferring to Trust Wallet: [can’t include link]

I have also by accident send my ethereum from Binance to my trust wallet but I have send it to smart chain and now it’s lost what can I do please help

I am going trough the same problem also… can somebody help me??
I also had binance confirmation, and I just weird that it take so much time… wallet have been hacked?

Same here it’s been 22 hours now, balance in the wallet is 0 eth but I have a confirmation email from binance with corresponding txid

Hello
I send eth to trust wallet
I not see my transfer
Maybe you can tell me what the problem please

OK. I have just been having this problem and have just found my ETH. Try this: Hit the little toggle symbol at upper right corner. Search for Binance-Peg Ethereum Token and switch it on. Go to main screen and the new token should be showing with the ETH value that you sent.

2 Likes

try adding the different eth type tokens in your wallet. it converts eth to a binance smart chain token

I’m having a similar except, when I want to convert my BUSD Bep20 tokens to BNB it’s keeps saying I don’t have enough network feed of BNB to cover the transaction but I do in my trust wallet?!

Someone please help me!

Hi.

Im also have the same probem.
Send ETH from binance. But not receive the amount in trust wallet. Plz help me.

TX Id as below ;

FBCEAD9B5782988E5ED97126371BEFE4B04052B02D1311777EFDC2DCB1BEEE62

Hi.

I have the same problem. I send ETH from Binance and not yet received the amount in the trust wallet.

My wallet adrress: 0x3Fe5157E732cA3535DA1DDeF388AD7a6a77F1107
TRX ID: 0x7509e5dad66308a2a440df9d9b36163eb9c34a55ff0e2db9a33ac8abcdaeb409

Thank you so much sir…this information is very useful i just did what you said and it was awesome have been trying to find my ethereum have already give up on my $14 worth of ethereum value thank you so much

Hi
The same problem. Transferred ETH from Binance to Trust Wallet, almost 2 days ago. Correct adress, successful in Binance and blockchain history, but no transaction in Trust Wallet.

Hi there!

I need help as well. Transaction successful for withdrawal of ETH to Trust wallet. But its $0 in my ETH trust wallet. I have also read the comments about turning on Binance peg ETH. I searched but i cant find. Binance support couldnt help me. Would appreciate if someone could share with me how i can go about with this.

Thank you!

Yo are a Crack!!! thats fixes!!! now I see my Eth!!! Thank you!!! I lost a whole day very worried about it!

Hey Listen friends! this is the solution, If you transfer Eth from Binance and Binance says is completed, but you don’t see the Eth in your Trust Wallet app, you have to do exactly this solution.

Click the toggle button on the upper right in the app, the have to use the search and write
Binance-Peg Ethereum, I was scared because the first time I write, say no result, but then I did it again, and then, the Binance-Peg Ethereum shows! I click the enable button, and the all my Eth now appears!!!

Thank you a lot!!!

2 Likes

after you tap the toggle, just type eth in the search field and all the eth options will appear including BEP20.

the same thing happened to me…The ETH fee was taken…but I dont understand why the transaction failed…did you resolve? (and…to make matters worse…Shiba doubled in past 24 hours!!!