Sent ETH from binance to trust wallet .Transaction history says complete but it shows 0ETH in trust wallet

No,

I sent a message to support of trust wallet, but unfortunately they did not answer to me, yet.

I had exactly the same issue - I ended up switching on all the BEP2 toggles (after searching for ETH), then my transfer from Binance showed up under ETH BEP2. Must admit, I was initially worried, then more frustrated as I thought I’d lost the lot! Just turn on all the relevant toggles and it’ll finally appear!

HELPPPP

I tried searching for Binance-Peg Ethereum & i still cant find it. I wrote in 2 days ago to support but no one is replying me. My coin has been missing for 3 days now. How do you guys search for Binance-Peg Ethereum. ):

Hello,

I have the same problem. I tried to change Tether for ETH and it took 47$ from ETH but nothing changed…

I had this issue with Shib it was a smart contract call says success but never received the coins and I added it to my list and shows 0 when I bought over 150mil smh I sent them emails I guess they having alot of issues with coin not showing. I look in pancakeswap and it shows I have it on there just not transcoding over to trust wallet.

I transferred 20 xrp from my binance to my trust wallet. Both binance and trust wallet said sent and received successfully but my xrp balance is still zero. It’s over 24 hours now. Please I need help

My txid: E59F57FC6D1B8C13EFA37E5207324B080EB9135F1DE25109F1E9CC979C6F46AC
:pray::pray:

Did you put on the ETH Icon on your trust wallet
If not do that it gonna work

Check for the icon at the top by the right
Click on it
Then type ETH
On all coin that has ETH

Eth runs on ERC20 network or transactions will fail. Had to google this.

Helppppppp!
I have the same problem. I did not receive my eth but its status is success

Can someone help me?
This is my first transaction using the trust wallet.

I transfer 0.05 eth from HP.

From address:
0xb4c7d7ae69ea1a9a49db50eef1b8a1ead4eb0a56

To address:

0xc9C749538cE4DdB71A57634CCA0205414E73b342

The transaction id is:

0x7dd0b79ed3392eb1ca7e1d203efc90ea99c309b8e9c558f8d0da304fee37d4d4

Same happen with me while swapping safemoon to BNB , the transaction fees deducted but nether the safemoon nor the BNB value changed. Pleae help

I just completed a transaction 5mins ago with eth from binance to trust wallet. In order to complete the transaction it must be sent on the ERC20 network or funds may be lost. I tested with a small amount at first. Fee was $11 but it was worth making sure it works before sending large amounts.

0n 13/5/2921 by 5:51AM, I made a withdrawal of 0.01068922 of etherum from my Binace wallet sending it to my trust wallet(etherum), in my binace wallet is stated that transaction completed but I did not received it on my trust wallet.

@Leakey kindly send the hast tag and the transaction history to make it easier knowing what the error is

1 Like

I have same problem. Transfer 100 eth to trust wallet. But still not received. Almost 5 days ago. Plz help me. Thanks.

Have you gotten it fixed if not kindly text the transaction
Hash and your coin Id
Thank you

Make a reply with the transaction
Hash
Wallet id
And a pic of the trust wallet version