Sent eth from my crypto.com wallet to my Eth wallet in TW (not a multi coin wallet). It was successful yesterday but it haven't received anything eth to my Tw eth wallet. Please help.

Yesterday I made a f transaction for my crypto.com wallet to my trust wallet I sent eth to my Tw and it’s specifically a eth wallet but it also has some tether to. So I sent the eth and it said successful but last night I didn’t receive anything I checked today and nothing. Please help me retrieve my Ethereum to my wallet. I tried this: My Crypto is Missing, What Should I Do?. It that wasn’t able to help since Ethereum wallets don’t have recovery phrases they have private keys. Please aid me in getting my Ethereum to my wallet. Thank you, TW community.

1 Like

Hello @Mango999 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Heads up! Please be informed that we will never ask for your seed phrase or money; talk to you via email, WhatsApp, Telegram, or other platforms. Be vigilant against scammers and impersonators, and report them to us immediately.

1 Like

Eth aderess plain copy: 0x4DE23f3f0Fb3318287378AdbdE030cf61714b2f3

Transaction Hash: 0xff903efb9832d49d5bf5c2b2128658fe34c6792e791a079c6549fbff3cfca874

That’s it.

1 Like

Hello @Mango999

This wallet is not yours. You likely got this somewhere else where its private key or seed phrase is leaked.

Why? This wallet has been a topic in the past already.

With that said, please refrain from trying to use this wallet since bots actively monitor this.