Sent KAI to ETH address

Hi,
I could not understand that how should I post my problem.
So I have sent KardiaChain (KAI) token to my Trust Wallet Ethereum Address.
I think there is some problem with the ETH Address since it’s not showing any token.
Please resolve the issue.
It’s not showing on Ethescan

Hello @cryptoguru1996 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Hi I’m new here - I have had a similar issue, and i am hoping to get some guidance please.
I sent KAI from an exchange to my Trust wallet, and it is not showing up in wallet.
Then I notice some warning on the exchange side to only send to mainnet and not ERC20. Its not much, but does this mean its gone?

tx hash: 0x32357ebe50ba285fead79c7672161d5f90970715a4e92170673611613536872e

App version 8.7.1

@weekdyslave You could try deriving the private key for the address you sent to and then import as a KAI wallet on a wallet that supports it.

Thanks Tobi
Im just struggling to find a BIP39 derivation path for KAI specifically, not sure where to find it

@weekdyslave If i’m correct, you sent to your ETH address but on the KAI network?

@Tobi I think so? If i can see the transaction in explorer.kardiachain.io and not in etherscan.io does that mean yes?
I did try to import the derived ETH private key into a ETH wallet but there’s nothing in it.

As the warning says on the exchange I sent from, sending KAI to a ERC-20 may result in loss of the deposit - so I’m taking this as a lesson to READ VERY CAREFULLY before sending any tokens anywhere

@weekdyslave It means what you need to do is derive the private key of that ETH address, once you have that then find a decentralized wallet that supports the KAI chain then import your wallet with the private key there.

1 Like

amazing help @Tobi that worked - I just grabbed the KAI android wallet and imported the derived key and there it was!

Thank you!

@weekdyslave Awesome! Have a great day ahead.