Sent ONE to Trust Wallet address changed

Hi Alan, I too, believe that you may be able to help me.

I went to move my 1379.2586 ONE from my Metamask to my Trust Wallet. After a number of unsuccessful attempts using the ‘one’ address I sent these tokens to: 0x8DD0E17a194a1BfC96BbDA191f8Fe7c8EF52e152 as displayed on my Trust Wallet for ONE Tokens.

As I pressed the confirmation I noticed (too late) that the recipient address had been arbitrarily changed to: one13hgwz7sefgdle94mmgv3lrl8erh49c2jgf0mxt - a real one address.

Indeed, if I click on the address I entered I get straight to the actual transaction shown on the Harmony One blockchain - so surely there is a connection somewhere?

The Tx Hash is : 0x476876ef09b4edf9e1b4e6ca8bdf95d43793cd5d383cc06b01181ed2fe874e1f

Can I retrieve my ONE and, if so, how?

One very grateful New Zealand Kakapo in advance… with my very best regards

Hello @Kakapo To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Pred 1 dnevom in 48 ut so mi ukradli 2000 usd coinov iz denarnice. Se da pomagat? Lp jernej

Hi
I think you can help me
I transfered 1389 one tocken from my binance account to trast wallet
And it had withdrawn from binance but didn’t receive to my trast wallet
When i check transitions, i see this transfer is completed but i cant find it on my trust wallet

Hash: 0xdaad470505f87ff471b72c46e14db0265f2f70b28e3664aa31a853f7df85feaf

My one adress :
one1hfsw7le7hcxumffxnjp2shjqq4cddzjcwsszvw

I think this problem is about my trast wallet becouse it doesn’t show my recovery phrase even though im in wallet

Or it just show one of hormony one addresses

@Iman710
The app is able to show your Harmony address and the tokens are there.
Please see screenshot.

What is your app version? Please make sure it is updated.
If you can send a screenshot of your Harmony One address with the QR code, that can help us identify the issue further.

@ Kakapo

The tokens you sent to Trust Wallet are mainnet Harmony One tokens.
Their blockchain has two address formats.
Starts with either “one” or “0x”.

The problem is that, the app does not support the Harmony tokens you sent to the app.
You can actually see that the tokens are on the Harmony blockchain.

The solution is to get the ETH Private Key and import it on a Harmony wallet that supports their native token.

1 Like

Hi there Zachzwei,

I am unsure of the steps to follow on getting the Private Key via the link you sent. A great deal of the tech descriptions are pure mumbo-jumbo to me.

And… even if I do get the private key how do I use that to get the ONE back into a wallet?

Apologies for this confusion on my part - but it started with the Trust Wallet giving me a seemingly valid ‘one1’ address to receive but the Metamask send refused to accept the transaction!

I’ll learn, but it is quite a steep mountain sometimes.

Very best regards
Kakapo_J

1 Like

Did you check first if your KIN can be migrated? The guide explains all the requirements to do so.

Trust Wallet supports the Harmony addresses that start with “one” but not the mainnet “0x” address.
However, you sent from Metamask which as far as I know uses a default “0x address”.

The solution is pretty straight forward and can be followed easily. Many Trust Wallet users have already utilized the guide and was able to retrieved their funds.

For security reasons, we do not engage directly with any users as this procedure involves using your Recovery Phrase to derive the Private Key. This is your funds and responsibility.