Sent XRP with a wrong DESTINATION TAG

Good day please
I made a wrong transaction on my trust wallet
I am new with the app and I wanted to send XRP to my friend, he sent me his wallet address and i tried to transfer it but i put a wrong DESTINATION TAG, and my XRP when to the wrong place.
Please me out

Hello @Favour19,

Is your friend using a non-custodial wallet? Or he is using an exchange?

1 Like

We use trust wallet for the transaction

And I really don’t understand your question
Please can you break it down to the lowest understandable terms please

I’ll rephrase it. Where did your friend get his XRP address? Did he get it from his Trust wallet app as well? Or, he got the deposit address from an exchange like Binance?

Sorry for the late reply
It was a binance wallet I sent it

I see. Please contact the customer support of Binance so they can assist you. Give them the transaction hash as well.

Hi, 09.02.2021 at 07: 55: 12 Moscow time, I sent XRP in the amount of 1692.50 to the address rEb8TK3gBgk5auZkwc6sHnwrGVJH8DuaLh, but by mistake I specified the wrong tag. The support of the site on which I made the exchange writes that they will not receive coins. The transaction was successful. Communication with the Trust Wallet support is very long and not constructive. Is it possible to return the funds, what data, screenshots, statements must be provided in order for the answer to be more accurate?

Hello @dimasik197xx,

Unfortunately, Trust Wallet cannot reverse, cancel, nor refund the transaction that you sent. All confirmed transactions in the blockchain are irreversible. You have to coordinate with the exchange where you sent your XRP since they have it on their wallet.

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Pancakeswap swap operation from BNB to Safemoon