SHIB doesn't transfer from PANCAKE to wallet

I swapped a few different tokens on pancake. The one that did not swap over to the wallet at all was SHIB. The transaction and everything looks to have processed properly. When I go to Pancake it shows SHIB there like all my other tokens but not in the wallet. I also purchased SET and Moonfire. Both show tokens but no balances. Then about a week ago SET got a logo and started keeping balances. The Moonfire just a token amount purchased no logo or balance info, Moonfire is new and could be part of the issue. The SHIB just shows logo and nothing else in the wallet. Pancake shows 212,057,457,206. 705 SHIB and I sure would like to get those moved over. Any ideas? Help greatly appreciated!

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

I’ve only been doing this for a few months. So still working out the kinks. The app version is 1.29.10. I’m just trying to see why the balances aren’t complete. All tokens are still in Pancake and I can swap or do what I wish to do. Just not complete token information in the wallet. The Sustainable energy token was just like moonfire until last weekend when it got a logo and started keeping track as it should do.

@Crypto-Junkie21 about price and logo read here: Why is there no Token Logo or Price?

For SHIB, send your Smart Chain address and transaction hash here.

I figured out it has something to do with the bridge between ERC20 & BEP20 and there seems to be a bridge issue with PANCAKE and BINANCE.US compared to PANCAKE and BINANCE.ORG. From Trust wallet to PANCAKE there doesn’t seem to be a bridge option. It should show under exchange (SWAP, Liquidity, Bridge) and my PANCKAE has no visible bridge. Still trying to wrap my head around it. Now I have to convert it in some way. Time to research bridging.