Shikita inu not in my wallet

I converted seedify and BNB to Shake a couple days ago. Life got in the way, and I didn’t check my wallet. It looks like it’s not I’m there. Can someone help please.

Hello @Hbrown1005 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

This is all the information I can find. If there is a way to pull my hashes up then I can find those also.

Hello @Hbrown1005 send your wallet address in plain text too (copy and paste here).

About transaction hash: you can scan your address on explorer and locate transaction.

I think this is right , I’m still new to this .

bnb18u0kegx3ftk38ctt4g8dx9ht0jg9v6w62m0c95

@Hbrown1005 send your Smart Chain address, the one you sent it’s QR code on your previous reply.

My Public Address to Receive BNB 0x62C9bA0d48B275F93ad4F97f4a31b6Afb0a19c9a

Hi Alan,
I purchased an NFT is not in my wallet. Please let me know how can I retrieve it thanks.

@Hbrown1005 Please try to add it as custom token. Here are the steps that you can do to manually add the token: How to Add a Custom Token

Token details:-
Network: Smart Chain
Contract: 0x76e08e1c693d42551dd6ba7c2a659f74ff5ba261
Decimals: 18

Thank you for your help that fixed it. I’m just adding words so I can post lol