Smart contract deactivation

Good day every one. And thanks to trustwallet for the opportunity and new badge. Please I have an issue with one of my wallet. I have a feeling the wallet has been hacked or I initiated a smart contract that initiate transactions without my consent. Tho my other coin are safe,but my Smart chain and BNB wallet aren’t… coin keeps moving and and out the two wallet without my consent. I can’t send in BNB/smart chain to the wallet ether as it would be moved out immediately. I have reached out to the TW surpport team via mail and they have been very helpful but I am told to provide my recovery phrase in other for rectification. I just want to ask if that is safe/if there is anybody with a solution to my wallet issues. Thanks.

1 Like

Sorry to hear about your recent experience. Here are the possible reasons:

1. You shared your 12 words (via phishing, social engineering, etc.);

2. You saved your 12 words in a very bad place;

3. Your device is corrupted with malware;

4. Someone had physical access to your device;

5. You entered your recovery phrase on a fake/clone app.

6. You transacted with a malicious DApp.

Unfortunately, confirmed transactions at blockchain are irreversible.

Please read and understand this:

Learn more about how to protect your cryptos and new wallet:

1 Like

Thanks for the prompt reply. Please is there any way you can help me deactivate the smart contract I activated/stop the unauthorized transactions going on in my wallet.

@Jesuseyi1
Please stop using that wallet as it is compromised.
Depositing any token in it may lead to loss of funds as your phrase is known by someone else.

1 Like

I really need to gain full access to my wallet back… as I have funds in it.The BNB and smart chain wallet are the only two coin affected in the wallet. Please kindly help me gain full control of my wallet back.

Here is my wallet address:

0x3fdcbC255FA4EcAbF94c12ABEf6731D58182c4fa

1 Like