Solana SPL token balance not showing

The balance of SPL tokens, migrated from ERC20 Ethereum, does not show in the Solana wallet.

2 Likes

Hi @Africahead,

To better assist, please provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. Solana wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  3. Transaction hash or link
  4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)
  5. Screenshots of the wallet
2 Likes

1000’000 Moyom (MYM) ERC20 utility tokens of Ipparts Exchange (IPPAEX) were converted to Wrapped Moyom (MYM) on the Solana blockchain.

The following address on the Solana blockchain holds SOL tokens:
BCDCCGESERDfLU2Zr4zJeGkHaJdcYojFgQJnt8MdwYu6

The following address a deposit address for Wrapped Moyom exist:
33KxErwqjdGaFMt95JACFm1n7xDr2MTzrjsBjJYLx98m

Wrapped Moyom (MYM) Contract Address:
8xEeo2BuL6nKxjsNm4s3ZXWQ8Q3mwDxmY3bm6aEPDqYo

Please press Solana, then press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot, and attach it here

I pulled the BCDCCG address into Trust Wallet with the secret words of Solana Wallet.

I added the Wrapped Moyom token with the token contract address received from Solana after conversion to SPL.

Based on your screenshot, the wallet address in the Trust Wallet app is different from the one that you have in Sollet. They may be using a different derivation path compared to Trust Wallet. Therefore, you can only use Sollet for the SOL and wrapped MYOM that you have.

1 Like

Will the Solana address in Trust Wallet be accessible again in future with the same secret words of the sollet wallet if i need to import it. Do the Solana blockchain use secret account addresses similar to Ethereum or do they only use the words. Do the words give me ownership of the Trust wallet address. Many other addresses are involved in Solana, like minting etc, i do not have secret words or proof of ownership for those.

A post was split to a new topic: Ecomi tokens which are visible in my wallet but not showing any value in my main screen

Correct.

Can you define secret account addresses? What do you mean?

The recovery (mnemonic) phrase does give you ownership of the wallet address.

The token devs owns those minting addresses.

With “secret account address” i meant private key. i did not see a private key for any of the solana adresses. only the secret words were relevant, which made me wonder whether private keys for the solana adresses exist and are maybe held by solana themselves, as in a custodial wallet.

As long as you have the recovery (mnemonic) phrase, you own those wallets. In order to derive it, you can use WalletConsole utility - Trust Developer or ask the Solana dev/admin team if there’s a simple tool to use.

I tried to send Wrapped Moyom from Sollet Wallet address: 33KxErwqjdGaFMt95JACFm1n7xDr2MTzrjsBjJYLx98m to Trust Wallet address: E7TaAnh6VPVGQDdo1DVEZ8mmZdjrs8gVUwKu4whdPksx.

Sollet Wallet gave me a message “destination” wallet address does not exist. I added the Wrapped Moyom token manually to the Trust Wallet address. In the Sollet Wallet the Wrapped Moyom is kept in a different address than the SOL tokens. In the Trust Wallet the SOL token address and Wrapped Moyom token address is the same. I guess in the Trust Wallet the Wrapped Moyom token cannot be saved in the same address as the SOL token, where i added Wrapped Moyom manually.

The address in the Trust Wallet app is the Solana address, not a Token account address.
Refer here:

This is a unique implementation for now. The other wallets has to follow so you can send it to the address from the TW app.

The Trust wallet allowed me to add the “custom” token, Wrapped Moyom, with the Wrapped Moyom contract address: 8xEeo2BuL6nKxjsNm4s3ZXWQ8Q3mwDxmY3bm6aEPDqYo. In the logo space of the Trust Wallet it says “SPL”.

Is it possible to add a Wrapped Moyom (MYM) SPL address in the Trust Wallet address, to send MYM to my Trust Wallet. In the Sollet Wallet the MYM SPL address is “in” the SOL wallet address: BCDCCGESERDfLU2Zr4zJeGkHaJdcYojFgQJnt8MdwYu6.

That is intended. However, it won’t generate a token account. When you compare the Solana address and the Wrapped Moyom in the Trust Wallet app, it will have the same address. So, for now, you can only use other wallets to transact your wrapped moyom

I’m having a similar issue I think, I created a wallet on Sollet, and I hold SPL tokens, when I import that same wallet using the seed phrase, I get a wallet with a different address to my Sollet wallet – how do I import the wallet I created from Sollet on Trust Wallet?

Im having issues transferring my solana tokens from sollet to trust wallet

Im having issues transferring solana to trust wallet
I send but it doesnt show up

2 Likes