Some one Stolen my funds. Please Help He

Dear Sir,

I got the same problem. i feel i don’t did the out transaction, but there is mention on my trust wallet history transaction and all my money in trust wallet became 0 (Zero).

Here is the chronology:

1. I joint to the platform auto smart mining that promise me to give daily profit mining.
  2. The platform is connected with my trust wallet and the amount mention on the platform is reflected of my funds on trust wallet (we use USDT coin).
  3. I recharge my funds on trust wallet to get more daily profit (the total is 8015 USDT).
  4. When i need the urgent money, then i withdraw 3300 USDT i got notification that transaction is fail.
  5. Suddenly all my funds on trust wallet had became 0 (zero), when i check into history there are mention transaction out the amount is total of my funds.
  6. Here the copy of their wallet address: 0x6662A4FfF72CAa9039045c62A78cfFeC4bDC81d4

Could you help me please.

Thank You,

Jatmiko

@jatmiko That’s 100% a scam, you need to stop all interaction with them, cut your losses and create a new wallet.
It’s best to observe good security measures to keep yourself and your assets safe.

Dear Mr @Tobi,
Cause i don’t did the out transaction, but there is mention on my trust wallet history transaction. Could i returned back my funds and how to procced ?

Thank You,

Jatmiko

@jatmiko Unfortunately there is no way to refund, cancel or return confirmed transactions on the blockchain.