Someone sent me usdt i can see it on the transaction part but it showed me 0.00 - currently using Android 6

hi i have the same issue someone sent me usdt i can see it on the transaction part but it showed me 0.00
what should i do pls help me about it , my device is android TAB A

1 Like

Hello there,

Thank you for reaching out to us! Please send the following information so we can understand more about your situation:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. Android or iOS version of your device (please take a screenshot and upload it)
  3. USDT receiving QR Code (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)
  4. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)
  5. Further details about the issue (please explain what you were trying to do)
  6. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)
  7. Video recording of the issue (upload it via Google Drive, then share the viewing link here, and make sure the permission is updated [example: https://i.imgur.com/o4f1ABK.png])

----
Heads up! Please be informed that we will never ask for your seed phrase; talk to you via WhatsApp, Telegram, or other platforms. Also, we will not request fees or payments to provide you with access to your funds. Be vigilant against scammers and impersonators, and report them to us immediately. Stay SAFU!
/// The official support email address is: [email protected]
----

3 Likes

[redacted]

[redacted]

Thank you for the screenshots.

Please be informed that Android 6 does not receive the latest updates already, which were previously announced:

The last version that you can install for your device is 6.72. Here’s a guide:

Make sure you have a backup before you proceed.

1 Like

and also this is my next update on my device is it ok?

thx but the problem is i can’t make a backup i can have access to my phrase keys but i don’t have a continue button on my device to verify, and another question once updates my device do i need to recover my wallet or it’s going to update automatically?

Since you have an old version, there’s no “verify to continue” process. What’s important here is that you saved your recovery phrase. (print it then save it in a safe, or something similar).

It should update automatically. But it is important to always make sure you have a backup before updating in case it does not update normally as it should.

Oh, good to know that you can upgrade to Android 7. You can update to that one first then go to the play store and update the Trust Wallet app there. No need to install the apk anymore.

thx a lot for your help ill update my device first and then if there is any question gonna bother you again
i want to just make sure i can get back all my asset after the update

You’re very welcome!

Feel free to ask if you have further inquiries. Again, just to reiterate, make sure you have a backup of your recovery phrase :muscle: :trust:

Also, here’s a reminder to always stay safe while exploring the crypto space, have a read:

Remember that we will never ask for your seed phrase; talk to you via WhatsApp, Telegram, or other platforms. Also, we will not request fees or payments to provide you with access to your funds. Be vigilant against scammers and impersonators, and report them to us immediately. Stay SAFU!

2 Likes

i really appreciate that for your help thx a lot, problem solved :ok_hand: :raised_hands: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Awesome! Glad to know that it went smoothly :raised_hands:

Cheers, and see you around :>

2 Likes