Swap from BNB to BNB smartchain, but value is missing

I do swap from BNB to BNB smartchain, but value is missing, what should I do…?

16 Likes

Hi @Sanjaya839,

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. BNB and Smart Chain wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)
  3. Transaction hash or link
  4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)
1 Like

Can someone please help , when I go to buy smartchain bnb from trust wallet it says not available?

1 Like

Bonjour,
J’ai exactement le meme soucis !!!
Impossible de transferer 120 BUSD en BNB.
Je sius preneur d’une solution.

2 Likes

Hello,
I swapped my BNB to BNB Smart chain but i didn’t recive any BNB Smart chain and i don’t now if it will or if it is even going to be swapped.

7 Likes

Exactly the same for me, what is going on? Please assist with this someone because I don’t know if the transaction has even gone through

4 Likes

Hi,
Mine also missing bnb smart. I did swap and now I have bnb and smart bnb both 0

5 Likes

Same just happened with me. I swapped for Smart Chain and it just disappeared. However, this was also while the Trust Wallet’s server was experiencing issues. I can now see it back in my account, but it never swapped over to Smart Chain. It’s back, but it’s BNB.

My question is, will we be able to swap BNB for Smart Chain soon?

5 Likes

Same problem here. I swap from BNB to BNB smart chain and my balance in now 0. Does anyone have a solution?

8 Likes

Same thing happened me, swapped BNB to Smart Chain and now both balances at 0 ;( is this an issue with the server? Will it be resolved and money returned does anyone know?

2 Likes

Same here swapt bnb to bnb smartchain but did not recieve my bnb smartchain.

And my bnb is gone.

1 Like

Hi everyone,
I had some bnb in my wallet to transfer to some smartchain bnb and it just didnt work and disappeared. The bnb is BEP2 and the BNB smartchain is BEP20. This morning it worked but now when i tried to do it again with a new amount it disappeared. The Trust App website is down. Is that the reason? Or did i lose my money?
Thanks for the help

1 Like

Same here, swapped BNB to BNB smart chain like half an hour ago. BNB vanished with no BNB smart chain in return.

2 Likes

I’m here for the same exact reason. Please help!!!

2 Likes

Same mine disappeared too. First time it went through second transactions shows missing

2 Likes

Mine too. I guess it’s an ongoing issue? Did I just lose my BNB? It there a way to check if its successfully swapped?

3 Likes

Same bnb to smart chain both just vanished, hoping this gets resolved soon

3 Likes

Add me to the list! I swapped 2.8 bnb for smart chain and it has gone missing, please help

5 Likes

jup, BNB tot SMART CHAIN swap… money gone, hope they resolve this problem

3 Likes

I hope this gets sorted, same thing happened to me bnb to smart chain, got the notification that transaction went trough but it didnt show up on smart chain