Swap from BNB to BNB smartchain, but value is missing

Same problem. Help needed please. I only received 1 present of what I’ve transferred

Same here, been doing like 3rd swap today and everthing was completely fine but now 600 bucks is gone. HEEELP

I have the same issue. JUst swapped 3.5 bnb to smart. but it is not shwoing up.
Please let us know if this just a hickup and when it will be solved.

Also add me… swapped ~$500 of BNB to BNB smartchain and its gone now. Really need this resolved asap… sorta insane that its just gone

Same.issue happened for me, I swapped from BNB to BNB smartchain and both are 0 now and I didn’t receive any BNB smartchain

I have just had the same issue.

I started a swap from BNB to BSC, it said the swap was successful but my account showed a value of 0. After a while I received the value back in BNB but minis the transaction fee of 0.004075.

So here I am being charged a transaction fee for a transaction that was not completed, I understand there is a huge demand on your systems but how is this acceptable.

1 Like

Same I just did I only 80 euro from bnb to bnb smartchain and nothing happened and both balances vanished. Where is our money?

Hello.
I sawped bnb to smart chain but didn’t get nothing .
So what happened please help

Hi please add me as well, I have the same issue as everyone else, swapped BSB to smart chain and both values are $0, many thanks

I have the Same problem for me. BNB to BNB Smart Chain missing. what happened?

I swapped bnb for smart chain and all is missing swapped about 20mins ago

1 Like

Same issue for me here, swapped BNB for Smart Chain BNB and now my wallet is empty, pretty concerned. Has it shown up for anyone yet?

1 Like

Same here, 2 BNB just disappeared after pressing the swap button to smart chain.

2 Likes

Same problem also. Bnb Swap to smart chain missing? Can we get a response please.

4 Likes

Same for me, now both balances are 0 with no ability to see the transaction either.

3 Likes

Same happened to me a few minutes ago!! I received the smart contract for attaining my BNB, which I previously sent from Binance to my Trust Wallet. Afterwards I wanted to swap them to Smart Chain via Trust Wallet. I got the message that it was successful but my BNB were spent and the corresponding Smart Chain was not transferred. Also, the Smart Contract for the swapping process did not appear. Please fix this and

4 Likes

Same here swapt bnb to bnb smartchain but did not recieve my bnb smartchain.

4 Likes

I was really worried so It’s a little comforting that I’m not the only one

2 Likes

Same here. Hopefully it’s just a site issue.
Do any techs help? Or only community?

3 Likes

Yup…add me to the list as well. Same thing. I did it about an hour ago and now just showing zeroes in my account. I backed up my wallet, removed it, and re-added it like some troubleshooting guide said to do. Still nothing.

1 Like