Swap from BNB to BNB smartchain, but value is missing

Same thing just happened to me too. Bnb to smart chain. Nothing showing up on either blockchain. Money is just gone. Can we get an update on this from the trustwallet team asap.

4 Likes

Add me to the list. Swapped to smart chain and showing I have nothing.

1 Like

I had the same issue received bnb but when I swapped to to bnb smart chain I received nothing and the bnb is gone please help

1 Like

So, it happened again. I swapped BNB for Smart Chain and it disappeared. This happened earlier, but it showed back up as BNB, even though it said that it successfully swapped it. What’s going on? Will it be fixed? Does your company know this is happening?

2 Likes

Yah me too I was freaking out until I found this thread. Hopefully the swap transactions are just backlogged and will get put out to process soon

2 Likes

Same thing. Not showing in balance after swap. This is scary. Hoping for a solution for all of us fast.

1 Like

easy money for trustwallet. everyone is swapping bnb to smartchain now perfect timing to rob everyone

I got my bnb back (not smart chain) from the transfer but the cost of the transfer was not returned, this is especially frustrating

3 Likes

Same to me I’m nee to this wallet it’s not the best impression… hoping this gets fixed !!!

3 Likes

Same for me. I trust this will be fixed post haste. This is costing us money in addition to the fees.

1 Like

Same problem, swapped bnb to smart chain about an hour ago, both show 0-value.

1 Like

Yo trust wallet same thing happened to me n
Can some one fix this asap

1 Like

Hi this has also happened to me, I’m very worried as i’m new to this platform.

3 Likes

Having the same issue as everyone. Swapped BNB to BNB Smart Chain. Balance is gone from BNB but also not in BNB Smart Chain. Just now (after about an hour) the balance was back in BNB. I then immediately attempted to swap it to smart chain again and have run into the same exact issue. If the swap fails again does anyone have any insight on what to do next? Another route for swapping to Smart Chain perhaps? Hopefully the rest of y’alls balances are returned or swapped.

1 Like

Could you please update everyone on the situation? Looks like people have been having this issue for over two hours without any response from devs. Given we pay a transaction fee for a service that isnt being rendered I think an update would go a long way

3 Likes

How long did it take for it to come back after you tried the swap? 70 characterrrsssss

1 Like

Hi guys, I had the same problem approximately an hour ago, tried two transactions and both times my bnb disappeared instead of switching to smartchain. Just to let you know the first transaction has just returned to my bnb account, so i’m expecting the 2nd one to arrive shortly. It has taken at least an hour though so I think we’ve just got to be patient and we’ll get our bnb back.

1 Like

The exact same happend to me. I had 0.5 BNB. Swaped about 90% of it for Smart Chain, now after 40 min there is no sign of either my BNB or the Smart Chain that it said was sucessfull transfer. So where are my coins? :sob:

2 Likes

hey…have the same problem, also do swap from BNB to smart chain and value is also missing. BNB is now gone and smart chain value still like before the swap

2 Likes

Same here!
What is going on!?
Swapped BNB to BNB Smart Chain and balance is gone… I am still did not receive mine BNB Smart Chain!

1 Like