Swap from BNB to BNB smartchain, but value is missing

Same here. I was able to convert my first transaction of BNB to smartchain but the second transaction is not yet reflected on my account.

Me too.
Swapped around 0.25 BNB to BSC and its missing.
Please Help.

I got mine back. As BNB. It didn’t successfull swapped . Wait for yours, too. It took more than 30 mins on my case.

Same heren swapped to smartchain and nothing on there. Then they gave it back in BNB so i tried again to swap it and then same thing happened nothing on smartchain.

When will this be fixed? I want to buy some things.

I have the same issue. What’s the next step to get my coins back or complete the swap?

Money comes back to bnb but they still charge you the fee it’s bullshit

1 Like

Got my BNB back, so you will be experiencing the same. Shame for the transaction costs and the possible profits tho. Don’t worry about losing it all, it will come back.

1 Like

It will be back in 20-30 min but it hits your bnb and you lose the transaction fee so it’s less than what u started shit is wack as fack

how long did it take to get it back and did they charge you fees for nothing?

My BNB is also gone and It didn’t transfer to smart chain, I tried deleting and then recovering the wallet like they say to do and it still didn’t work

Had the same issue as well. Did 2 swap from BNB to BNB Smartchain all monies gone.
I checked my Binance explorer and I see a “from” address for the 2 transaction but the to address was blank. Hopefully the transaction times out amd the money and fee will be retuened to my wallet.

It has been 1hour and I have not received my BNB back from swapping BNB to Smart Chain.

Its been over 45 minutes and nothing happened for me , sane issue as you guys , i guess trust wallet don’t want us to buy safemoon and get rich :))

this also happened about 40 min, I saw some people got there’s back faster did you guys do anything or did it come back on its own?

What you trying to buy?? I’m looking to invest in new stuff lol.???

Update: Like the others here, i did get my BNB back, but as normal BNB and not Smart Chain. It took pretty much exactly one hour from when i tried to swap until it appeared back in my wallet again. Hope this alleviates some of your stress, your money will return (minus the transaction fees…).

A official statement would be nice, considering we are paying fees for transactions that dont work. I for one have waited over 1 hour and there is still no sign of any currency in my wallet, neither Smart Chain or BNB. :poop:

I had the same problem, i swapped 1200 from BNB to Smart chain but didnt recive any money and it dissapeard from my wallet ?? what should i do ? help me please

1 Like

I did the same thing. I sent my bnb from binance to my trust wallet. When i swapped my BNB to BNB smartchain it got approved. now my wallet says that i have nothing. Please HELP

I feel you. I actually had smart chain in my wallet and then it just disappeared.