Swap from BNB to BNB smartchain, but value is missing

Me too i sawped bnb to smart chain but didn’t receive nothing then I got my bnb back tried again to swap nd missing too.

2 Likes

Hi

I’m having the same trouble, just swapped my bnb to smart chain and not received it.

I won’t be happy if my money dissappears.

Leno.

1 Like

I am also having the same issue, swapped bnb to bnb smart chain and it has gone. It hasn’t come back as bnb not has it been converted and come back to me? What’s going on?

Atleast you got yours back, I still havent recieved anything. I’m worried

3 Likes

Hi same problem here mate
Please help us tokens disappeared after converting

2 Likes

It’ll come back, I’m just hoping that eventually I’ll get my transaction fee back as well

1 Like

from the sound of it everyones in the same boat. I saw one person say their funds were returned but without the transaction fees.

1 Like

Looks like it has something to do with binance servers due to demand.

I’m having the same issue.

I am having the same issue. I am hoping this gets fixed soon. I trued to transfer $130 worth and now its just gone.

I got a portion of my BNB back but I was the genius who thought to try it again and lo and behold it didn’t work the second time, just as a heads up for everyone

3 Likes

Yep, The same issue for me as well. Swapped 73 BNB to BNB smart chain and now have Nothing in both accounts. Could someone from trust wallet please confirm if there is an issue and how long to rectify?

2 Likes

Exactly the same thing just happened to me, i tried to swap it again, showed it was succsesful but money just disapered again

2 Likes

I just had the same problem, i swap 0.52 bnb to smartchain and now my balance is 0 in both

1 Like

Please Help!! I tried twice to swap BNB for BNB Smart Chain and my coins are not showing up. It said transaction was complete. First transaction was about 100$ second was about 50$. What should I do?

Thankyou

It’s really such with this wallet all time problems occur i hope they will fix this issue soon

Only move now is to be patient, BNB (Binance serveres) and trustwallet are both probably very overloaded right now, and will be so for quite a while.

Thanks for the update. With binance locking bnb withdrawals and now this issue it has been a frustrating day for a lot of us I imagine.

Can we get an update from the smart wallet team here?

I assume we are all trying to buy safemoon haha

4 Likes

I’ve had the same problem as well and I even tried deleting and recovering the wallet like they said and still nothing

1 Like

just had the same problem half an hour ago, swapped 1.5 bnb to smartchain, just vanished.

Juat changed my bnb to the smart coin and its all gone.
Not sure why

BC8741AB8D588B01CB5FD6C46634CFC2BA55903E197FB95EC9FA51AE224BE53A