Swap successful but no changes was made to my wallet

bc1q5um5ca6pc2jrd38m9uh4f2nulxs683ckjpk8wf

My wallet

Received bitcoin haven’t added to my balance

@Bhoicandy Please follow the troubleshoot guide:

I have similar problems,Please I have the same issue since. I can’t see some of my tokens value just volume and I swapped my web3 coins to usdt it got approved and got the message it did but the coin have not left my wallet neither did I receive the usdt coin. please help!

@0frank Please open a support ticket through your Trust app or here at support.trustwallet.com.

Heads up! Please be informed that we will never ask for your seed phrase or money; talk to you via email, WhatsApp, Telegram, or other platforms. Be vigilant against scammers and impersonators, and report them to us immediately.

Today, on 3/04/24, I swapped BNB for Dogecoin on my Trust Wallet. According to the explorer, the transaction/swap was successful. However, when I look at Dogecoin in my Trust Wallet, it shows a zero balance. I tried opening a support ticket, uploaded screen shots etc… but it said I needed to sign in to submit the ticket. I tried signing with my credentials and it said my email and password were not in the system to submit the ticket. Please advise

@Marioltc The swaps aren’t instant and may take a while.
If you try submitting a support ticket, and it says to login, please refresh the page and try submitting again.

1 Like

I tried opening a ticket earlier but got no reply and it’s been days now

@0frank Please wait patiently for a response.

Just an update, I did eventually get the swapped doge coin. It just took a really long time to show up in my trust wallet. It should be stated somewhere within the trust app, I’m sure that would decrease the amount of support tickets.

@Marioltc Yes, duly noted. Glad you got your tokens.
Stay SAFU.

I swapped pepe coin to BNB on 1st of March, up till now I’ve not received my bnb but the transaction was successful on search explorer. Here is the transaction hash: 0xa23228bb31f9e82eb664e31c736296416ffb7106407a83e3d1e9f9d6878a244f

1 Like