Swap successful but no changes was made to my wallet

I have tried swapping cake and Twt to wiki cat, in both cases, transaction was successful but no deductions were made form either cake or twt, while bnb fees were charged and till now wkc still shows zero balance

6 Likes

Hello @Fellocity
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)
  3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

Heads up! Please be informed that we will never ask for your seed phrase or money; talk to you via email, WhatsApp, Telegram, or other platforms. Be vigilant against scammers and impersonators, and report them to us immediately.

4 Likes

0xaEE82041a85A3caBE6e9930b31cC5A00fD2Ea1b8

0x1f70b1f7911679d738ad2d1998c35dd453a3db633dd6a4d77cd4c5789550b6fc

0x1be118635a3fc13764567d145804ef766542ffd56c9c36d8f391760951167771

2 Likes

@Fellocity
When swapping tokens for the first time, you must approve it first to be spendable. And that is what you just did.
Since you are done approving the token, you need to enter the amount that you want to exchange, then press the swap button.
All in all, you will confirm two transactions: approve and swap.

3 Likes

@Tobi
I can’t upload pictures, I have tried severally

The app version 7.26.4

I appreciate the help

3 Likes

Hello, please can you explain why the bnb smart chain network fee seems to just keep going up and as such says I have insufficient bnb smart chain to cover the network fee. I have tried for 2 days now

1 Like

Hello @mdrumm
Can you confirm what network you have your BNB on.
It could be on the BEP2 network while you are trying to use the BEP20 or Smartchain network.

2 Likes

Please I have the same issue since December. I swapped WKC to BNB and I got approved message but they coin have not left my wallet neither did I receive the BNB coin.

@Tottlecraft1 When swapping tokens for the first time, you must approve it first to be spendable.
After you are done approving the token, you need to enter the amount that you want to exchange, then press the swap button.

Please I don’t understand, this is not the first time am swapping, beside I did both.

Please, what do I do now… Because is already 2months and the coin is still intact but I can’t swap it again neither do I receive it in my BNB

1 Like

@Tottlecraft1 I’m not sure i understand you, can you provide a transaction hash?

1 Like

Transaction Hash:

0x3a6fe4eee98976f5129777af2bf828b4094b79fc6d05edf66f3b04e15b5b1e69

Success

@Tottlecraft1 See what it says on the explorer; “Approved”.
Please read my previous message above again.

I swapped my MAT to ETH yesterday and nothing showing up in my account. I swapped it to arbitron and I checked the network, from what I can see the funds went in and were taken out??? Im so confused, noone has access to my key or phone how did this happen? Is there anything I can do? I contacted polygon connect as I used this means to transfer funds from accounts and it was used for my eth to leave my account. I have tried contacting support in so many different ways but I can never get hold of anyone. Im so upset, I can’t believe this happened, all the bot would do was reiterate that the wallet was my responsibility, at least at a bank no-one can take my money out without my permission…I thought that was one of the main purposes of crypto, was to provide a safer way to deal with your funds…the crazzzzzy thing is…I was only swapping between my trust wallets??? I have lots of photos of everything but noone to help me, there are people out there via telegram who say will help me but cost me $150 and even then…I don’t know if their reliable…OMG!

@Cherie007 Please note that people offering to help in DMs on telegram are mostly scammers. The best way to get support is firstly by doing your own research properly and then opening a support ticket via your Trust wallet app.

Also if your tokens were sent out of your wallet without your authorization, then your wallet is compromised.
Please be informed that Trust Wallet is a free, decentralized app that allows users to be custodians of their crypto assets.

Anyone can create a wallet without the need for any user verification.

We have no way to identify the person who has access to a specific wallet or address.

Trust Wallet does not hold the funds. Everything is on the blockchain.

What this means is that a wallet can be accessed using a different app.

The Trust Wallet team cannot reverse, cancel, or refund confirmed transactions in the blockchain since the app is a non-custodial wallet. All transactions done in the blockchain are permanent.

It is recommended to create a new wallet and abandon the compromised one. Please make sure you downloaded and installed the legitimate Trust Wallet app on official sites, you can check here: https://trustwallet.com/

Learn more:

Please sir don’t be offended, when I swapped the WKC to BNB I confirmed twice before it went through and immediately they sent me a message for successful transaction. And up till now even though the Approved message was sent to me, the WKC still remained untouched and my BNB have not increase either. Please where is the problem from.

@Tottlecraft1 Seems you need to contact that tokens team then, doesn’t sound like a Trust wallet issue.

Please I did a swapping from shiba inu ERC20 to Ethereum since yesterday approved and successful but they have not deducted the fund from shiba inu help please

@Hafeezta When swapping tokens for the first time, you must approve it first to be spendable.

Since you are done approving the token, you need to enter the amount that you want to exchange, then press the swap button.