Swapped brise to eth

Hey there i have swapped brise to eth but its not reflecting in my trust wallet

17 Likes

Hello @Rahuloptimus To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

6 Likes

3 Likes

0x0fB0eA56Ccc4d2cD7b207F2f0552595D1a255244

The recieve address you asked

2 Likes

Hi there , i actually tried swaping my BRISE to eth it was successful with the notification sent , but its not reflecting in my trust wallet

3 Likes

@Rahuloptimus try to add as custom token. Here are the steps that you can do to manually add the token: How to Add a Custom Token

Token details:-

Network: Smart Chain

Contract: 0x2170Ed0880ac9A755fd29B2688956BD959F933F8

Decimals: 18

3 Likes

Thank you i really appreciate it the response was quick and satisfying

2 Likes

Great! Glad to know that. If you have further inquiries, feel free to message us. Stay SAFU!

2 Likes

Hey bro , seey to disturb but i wannted to transfer this eth to metamask , it got completed but why isnt reflecting in metamask man

0x0fB0eA56Ccc4d2cD7b207F2f0552595D1a255244

3 Likes

@Rahuloptimus not sure, but I think you have to add BSC custom RPC and then add ETH as custom token. you can contact Metamask for support too.

4 Likes