Swapping FEG wrapped ETH to FEG token problems

Hello. I recently swapped my ETH to FEG token on trust browser via Uniswap and instead of getting FEG tokens i got FEG wrapped ETH. Ok then i swapped my FEG wrapped ETH to FEG tokens on Fegex it was succesful according to etherscan.io

and it deducted the gas fees but i didnt receive the tokens, and i still have the same amount of fETH. Please help me what should i do now

Trust wallet version: 5.25 (52510)
Feg token wallet: 0x636767146c4C48910Bfd928f34B8BeF5eCf2BCa2
Feg wrapped ETH wallet: 0x636767146c4C48910Bfd928f34B8BeF5eCf2BCa2

Transaction hash:

0x211d040afebf0617be880005e20cb63bad715cd91e2970072ff62e6e13c19437

1 Like

Hello @Siki42 When swapping tokens for the first time, you have to approve it first to be spendable. And, that is what you did just now.

Since you are done approving the token, you need to enter the amount that you want to exchange then press the swap button.

All in all, you will confirm two transactions: approve and swap

1 Like

If i understand correctly now if i swap again i’ll receive the tokens right?

1 Like

@Siki42 yes… use the same DApp and version in case you used DApps such as Uniswap.

2 Likes

Hi Alan, please can you assist me with something similar, it seems you know a lot and can help me

1 Like

@MODBAN
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

Mine is on WAN network, in my TW I sent a Bep token into a wan token
I made the Trf mistakenly, I don’t see privately to correct it

1 Like

@MODBAN send me the details asked above please. Send screenshot and wallet address and transaction hash in plain text too.

1 Like

1-V.5.25
2-wallet Add- 0x709cF68dB3Bb63b728D0B2b1cafE42DFac0A93b9
3-TxId- 0xeb853f9d7fb8dd1f9db388767c692a7a3d54fc9ddc6654a8a81c8d5b938ca100
4- when I couldn’t see details of the token, in my BEP20 Fin, I sent tokens to Wan20 Fin, I was expecting it to be in a wrapped set up but can’t see it

5- pictures

1 Like

Please follow this guide: How To Recover Funds Sent to a Wrong Public Address

select ETH or BSC in the coin part on step no 3, then on step 4, select the BIP32 option under Derivation Path, Client “Custom derivation path” and paste the following values: m/44’/5718350’/0’/0

After getting the private key, open the Trust Wallet app > settings > wallets > + button on the top right corner > i already have a wallet > Smart Chain > import the private key

1 Like

Am I supposed to put in my phase into an external link?

That’s what the nemonic link is asking for

1 Like

@MODBAN yes, but do it in offline mode, after that clear all browsing information before restoring internet connection.

1 Like

Hi Alan, you want me to select ETH / BTC but token is FNX

When I select ETH and go to step 4 and do as you suggest I get this error

1 Like

What do I do next, because the derivation path you provided says invalid 44’ found at depth 1

What do I do next, because the derivation path you provided says invalid 44’ found at

1 Like

@MODBAN try again, make sure no space before or after custom deviation path you pasted.

1 Like

Please what do I do next, it’s clearly not functional. I am online waiting for your valuable help. I appreciate your time

1 Like

@MODBAN that’s the only way, try with different browser or mobile follow the procedure above it should work. I just tried on my side everything works fine.

2 Likes

What browser, did you use. I was using safari. I am downloading chrome and I will give you update

1 Like

So I know what happened, because the client is already defaulted to custom derivation path, one has to select anything else and then back to custom derivation path.

Now I move to next steps

1 Like