The currency in the previous trust wallat app has disappeared

I need help. After I update and download the latest version of turst wallat app, the currency in the previous trust wallat app has disappeared. How can I get my currency back in this case?

我需要帮助,我更新下载最新版的 turst Wallat app以后,以前trust wallat app里的币不见了,请问这种情况我应该怎么才能找回我的币?

2 Likes

Hello @dui6668,

Please read and follow this guide (except step 6, no need to submit a ticket): My Crypto is Missing, What Should I Do?

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Bitcoin transaction is still pending, can I cancel or speed it up?

I did a Bitcoin transaction with my trust wallet since yesterday and up to this moment it is still pending please how can I cancel the transaction It’s 22 hours now

@Trust_99 You need to wait till the transaction is confirmed or cancelled back to your wallet.
It’s always advisable not to adjust the recommended fee by the app.

I did lower the fees cuz of the large fees I just made 64$ and they wanted 11$ so I reduced now it’s up to 22 hours till unconfirmed a

@Trust_99 You have to wait it out, there’s actually nothing Trust wallet can do.

Oh I though something can be done about it …. Omg almost 24 hours now …. Trust wallet should be able to spend it as other apps do :man_facepalming:

@Trust_99 You can import your wallet to a wallet that supports speeding up transactions

I downloaded trust wallet recently and i had not idea how to operate and i skipped without backing up and i sent USDT worth $5600 approx and the app got updated Or i dont what happened and my receiving address was changed i tried everything thing but cannot recover that account i can still see the transaction on that address as i have the address screenshot. Please provide some assistance here

@Hitendra1010 I do not think that’s possible your address would change with an update.
Also please note that there is no support here, the best way to get support is to submit a ticket through your Trust app or at support.trustwallet.com