The deposited coin doesn't show in Trust Wallet

I have transferred Swipe (SXP) token from Binance exchange to Binance Smart Chain (BSC) on my Trust Wallet on 27.11.2021. However I haven’t received it yet.

I have received the confirmation email from the Binance support team also at the same time.

My trust wallet version: 2.12

2 Likes

Hello @Shabahang Send your wallet address and transaction hash in plain text too (copy and paste here).

Hi Alan,

Address:
0xe9b9494257bFaB68308A0249a846a09f3CC5f35A

Hash:
0x78bfd839fc914e09143cbeef8b6f56a212670cd6a6d23c8e42ffa9fd01559254

Many thanks

@Shabahang, Please try to add it as custom token. Here are the steps that you can do to manually add the token: How to Add a Custom Token

Token details:-
Network: Smart Chain
Contract: 0x47bead2563dcbf3bf2c9407fea4dc236faba485a
Decimals: 18

Alan, now can I swap the Swipe token to Binance Smart Chain on my Trust Wallet?

Dear Alan,

I added the token. Now Swipe token with the amount that I had transfered from Binance is added on my trust wallet.

Thank you again for your help.

1 Like

@Shabahang
You would need to use a dApp like Pancakeswap to make a swap for that token.

1 Like

Hi guys

Initiated a transaction a few hours back in trust walled for bnb purchase, but after confirmation receipt, it shows bnb 0 and then in bscscan search shows bnb moved to another, why did it happen and how can i recover it.

Txn hash-0x7ac0f223df87bff93c88ac89afac49903332adf174ccfffe5da58d1c4d139f3b

After checking wallet checked in bscscan found this

wallet - 0x0c55a37701d348c9260b01fdf76cd1b76e6037f0

some one told me that this is due to server issue, can it be recovered. i didnt initiate the transfer.

Kindly help

@Boon9489 I already answered your question on another thread. Refer there for the answers.

Brother from binance wallet i transfer Busd Bep20 to my trust wallet…transaction show successfull n complete on bsc scan on trust wallet but my token not add in my trust wallet.
I do mail to support team last 3 days several times but did not get any reply…
Plz help me how to solve it…how i will recover my token. Thanks.

Hello @Washik To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

Hello this is Akosh I transfer Heco peg HECO HUSDT (HRC20) from hyper pay and the transaction said successful but I didn’t receive my coin in my Heco peg wallet and when I track the coin is said successful too with the balance in the wallet but I didn’t see any balance in my trust wallet

Hello @AkoshBTC
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

Transaction ID == 0x5171bb7f54567cf4c82fe502792454ea9301487e05008e457131cb9606adae50

Hi, Please try to add it as custom token again. Here are the steps that you can do to manually add the token: How to Add a Custom Token

Token details:-
Network: Huobi ECO Chain
Contract: 0xa71edc38d189767582c38a3145b5873052c3e47a
Decimals: 18

If not showing this time, try to use VPN and refresh your wallet, if problem persists try to reimport your wallet, here’s guide: How to Re-Import your Wallet

2 Likes

Thank you very much I got my coin now but it said I need huobi eco chain to send the coin out too I don’t understand

Good morning, please i try to buy shinja token from my trust wallet using eth, i try to confirmed the swap several time but it won’t but suddenly my eth coins disappeared and the shinja coin never appeared, i tried all mean and i went as far as deleted the trust app and installed it back but i couldn’t find my token, please what should i do ? this is the transaction hash
Transaction Hash:

0x21b6612fb7a328ad76cececf6b178ef4903f7cae5498503b2a9916ca4014cce8

Success
i will be grateful if you help me recover my coin

Hello @AkoshBTC
You would need to find an exchange that supports Huobi eco chain and send a little amount from there to your Trust app to cover the gas fees.
Please note that the app does not charge a fee but there is a network fee that will be paid to the miners.

Once you try and send an amount, it automatically calculates the fees.

Learn more here:

Hello @babatunde112
You didn’t make a swap for Shinja tokens, you swapped your ETH to WETH (Wrapped Ethereum).
Your tokens are in your wallet and you only need to add it manually as a custom token
Tap on the upper right corner in your wallet, search WETH and enable the one with ERC20.

@JennyMillan ,thanks for your prompt reply, please can you help me weth contract add so i will not make a mistake. Thanks