The transfer does not appear in the wallet

Hello, please help, I transferred a small amount from a wallet to my trust wallet, The amount has never appeared and it has been more than 24 hours.

BUSD

Sender:
0x8B37d3C2335F5ff99c93328C6097Fbe529906EE5

recipient:
0xBE8C9BC63a70c46747703d2D4779D2b64EFB21B6

7 Likes

Hello @AliAb To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

5 Likes

Estoy en el mismo caso Hice un retiro desde un plataforma pero no lo tengo acreditado en mi billetera. Le solicité copia de transacción a soporte pero no me la ha enviado aun

2 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like
1 Like

I exchanged ROY to BUSD on Viber Swap through Metamask wallet browser and sent it to my trust wallet.

And in the above I sent pictures of the process and the link to the transfer.
Thank you so much

1 Like

This is the link to receive in the Trust wallet:

0xBE8C9BC63a70c46747703d2D4779D2b64EFB21B6

And this is the sending address from the Metamask wallet:

0x8B37d3C2335F5ff99c93328C6097Fbe529906EE5

1 Like

@AliAb Trust wallet currently doesn’t supports Harmony blockchain based tokens.

To recover your funds, You have to extract your Smart Chain (BSC) private keys using this guide: How To Recover Funds Sent to a Wrong Public Address

Select BSC in the coin part. Scroll down to the list of derived addresses and get the private key in the first row.

After getting the private key, Import to Metamask to access your funds.

2 Likes

I have a similar question i had a friend send me ethereum and it shows its completed on Arbiscan but the funds never appeared in my trust wallet. Im new to crypto and am totally stumped trying to figure this out

1 Like

@Treeman1 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

2 Likes

1 Like

If i missed anything let me know amd i will get the info i also posted the arbiscan

1 Like

0x9505807d3b9272ea51aad54132fb317dc152a85081c94a8964dc2f926fb942f0
This is the transaction hash i believe

1 Like

@Treeman1 Your tokens are in your wallet and you only need to add it manually as a custom token
Tap on the upper right corner in your wallet, search ETH and enable the one with ARBITRUM.

3 Likes