Tiger cub token not showing up on phone app but showing up on tablet, both android

Hi I recently bought Tiger cub token, the amount and cash amount is showing up in my wallet on my android tab, but not showing up on my trust wallet app on my phone, the token has been added as a custom token but nothing is showing, can you help.

Hello @Gino4477 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

The amount shows on my android app but my mobile is showing neither the amount nor the value, all my other coins are OK they mirror each device.

@Gino4477 the balance on your mobile phone doesn’t match with your balance on tablet because you added it as custom token with wrong decimals. Delete and add again with correct info.

How to add custom token: How to Add a Custom Token

Token details:-
Network: Smart Chain
Contract: 0xb7fda7374362f66a50665b991aa7ee77b2c6abbe
Decimals: 9

Thanks so much Alan, I’ve redone it all, everything is OK. Thanks.
Never stop learning.

Great! Glad to know that. If you have further inquiries, feel free to message us. Stay SAFU!