Token has not arrived

You can see below the print with these informations.

Or i sent the wrong one?

@Lucasjpb you withdraw CRO mainnet tokens to CRO ERC20 address, Trust wallet doesn’t supports CRO blockchain that’s why it didn’t reflected.

You have to extract your ETH private keys using this guide: How To Recover Funds Sent to a Wrong Public Address

Select ETH in the coin part. Scroll down to the list of derived addresses and get the private key in the first row.

After getting the private key, Import to wallet that supports CRO blockchain you’ll access your funds.

Ididn’t know that because before I sent my CRO to the wallet, I saw that I could enable crypto in the settings.

That’s why I did it in the first place than I will do what you are telling that I revert you.

THANK YOU VERY MUTCH FOR THE HELP

I managed to generate the private key, but I am not able to import it into the defi wallet (CRO).

I cant find the option to use this private kay and get all my croCRO back.

Do you have any idea how to do it?

Dear

I have another question.

Just to be very clear

Which wallet supports CRO?

Metamask?

Hello!

Please help, I tried transfer BNB from trust wallet to my metamask and the token doesn’t receive to my metamask, is there anything I can do?

Thanks for your support!

Hello @mdickyy To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)