Token show up on trust wallet but doesn't show up on pancake

I can see my wen moons on trust wallet app but when I hit pancake I shows 0 balance… how can I sort it out can someone pls help me?

3 Likes

I already sumbit a ticked and sent an email to the support team but there is no response…

1 Like

I have a problem, I’ve transferred FXS to trustwallet but I transferred it FRAX By maistake… I’m panicked and frustrated. Please help…:frowning:

Hello @Ahmed1998 @baki788 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

I WANT TO SPEAK WITH A FUCKING SUPERVISOR I SENT MONEY FROM BINANCE TO YOU ON FUCKING MAY WERE IN AUGUST EVERY FUCKING TIME I ASK ABOUT MY MONEY ONE OF YOUR AGENT TELL ME THIS IS A DUPLICATE AND DONT FUCKING ASNWER ??? MY FUCKING MONEY IS WHERE I SENT THE FUCKING TRANSACTION ID THE TXID EVERY Fucking THING NO ONE HELPED ME ARE YOU GUYS SCAMMERS OR WHAT ???

This is the TX of the transaction:

0x01df9f5be11dbfa49b2ace6c2e29fece1b5ff8012369626dce710ea1d554ec18

-Also this is the receiver wallet adress

0x10e3f62c24a001163d0Ee7D67b5cE27f61eFB14d

-And this is the sender wallet adress

0x607c64b0e17839dc2e3de6182bdc9169f294acfa

Side note: I’m the receiver and the sender in this transaction.
And I couldn’t look at the trustwallet app version. But it is the latest version I’m sure because I downloaded it yesterday.

@baki788 ask PancakeSwap for support, this is not Trust Wallet issue. Probably you have different token from that listed on PancakeSwap.

@Ahmed1998

Please try to add it as custom token. Here are the steps that you can do to manually add the token: How to Add a Custom Token

Token details:-
Network: Ethereum
Contract: 0x3432b6a60d23ca0dfca7761b7ab56459d9c964d0
Decimals: 18

A post was split to a new topic: Sent BTC to BTCA address

Hey!
Thanks for your support. I want to swap FXS to another coin inside the wallet but I couldn’t. Is the coin not supported by the app?

@Ahmed1998 you have to find an exchange for that. You can ask project team too to know where it is listed.