Tokens show in bscscan but are not in my trust wallet

I don’t know what network doge trades on but if it’s not in the binance chain you will not see it in bscscan. It’s likely that pancake swap did multiple transactions for you to swap to doge. Go back to pancake and on the top left hit the bnb symbol. Select a different token. Go to the top right by your bunny and hit your address and look in whatever scan is for that token. For example, ethereum network uses ethscan. Binance uses bscscan and so forth. Eventually you should find it

https://bscscan.com/tx/0xdf0751695e28b7ac5e638555e97fa81e97f9d33e038a7466ec9fbf3953fcd8d4

There is my transaction…been looking around…no such luck in locating it.

Hello. Im not sure if its here anyone who can help me with this issue.I tried to contact Apeswap, Binance but They did not reply.
So my issue is : I had some Banana tokens on Apeswap (179 Bananas), then I transffered into trust wallet then to BSC. Amount was showing in my wallet. But then I wanted to transfered to Binance to USDT. Which I noticed later I cant do. So now basically BSCscan shows my amount ,its actually success but I dont have anything. This is the transaction hash 0x36ac6c21741e046e72412d6472936c7fa73ce0855aa5532585dbea88d8fdd08b
if anyone here could help me I would be very pleased. If Its possible however. Thank you

Anyone who helps me get this transaction back will get some DogeCoin…lets see if that puts a flame under the butts.

I’m not an expert, far from it but I was looking into this and I think you got ripped off. I followed the transactions you made snd I can see where it leaves your address and ends up in a final address that is just called address and another time it ended in one called contract, when I looked at the holdings it was just several small and worthless bits of tokens, I assume to keep the scam wallet open and running. I could be wrong because like I said I’m not a pro. But I can tell you that according to the transaction history, it originated from your address and the swaps were made but then instead of your address as the final recipient it’s some other address. I’ll try to attach the link of the address for you. I don’t know if you used the dapp in your trust wallet or somewhere else. If you just did a regular search, you may have used a fake site that seems legit but is a scam. I was able to trace your first refinable swap and it did the same thing. Which really sucks because that’s a lot of money🙁 1447 doge is worth a decent sum
Keep checking into it, I hope I’m wrong

2 Likes

Hey so I little same issue but I sold some coin yesterday and I was gonna transfer smart chain to BNB Binance us but I send that money to BUSD on my Binance accounts and when I check my status it’s says successful but I didn’t get any money in my account and when I check on bscscan my amount is there but I don’t how transfer that money bank to trust wallet or in my Binance account. Can you please help me with that?

2 Likes

So basically I already sold my token and I was trying to transfer my BNB to my Binance accounts but I have to chose receive address from Binance for BNB I chose BUSD that’s the ERC20 and when I checked that transaction I can see my money on bscscan and I don’t know how get my money back from there. Could you please help me!

1 Like

Hey Guys I’m in serious need of help!

I sent fullsend tokens directly to my Ethereum on Binance account (don’t ask why because I panicked and all thinking went out the window)

All of my tokens are now in BSCScan because it has the same address as my ERC20 ETH Account!

Please tell me there is a way to recover the tokens?? I’m literally pulling my hair out at the moment.

I would greatly appreciate the help… if successful I will send the person a worthy reward.

Thanks guys,
Paul

Can someone please explain this to me. I got hit with the fee but no swap happened. Was trying to swap SHIB to ETH.

0x95aD61b0a150d79219dCF64E1E6Cc01f0B64C4cE

Same here I also did trades on pancake swap using Trust wallets DApps.
Someone sapped all my safemoon and I never got what I bought… Let me know if any answers. I will do the same.

Hi. I have followed your steps (not that I had to). I had already toggled the correct token in trust wallet for Shiba which appears as 0. There are two transactions shown in bscscan which say successful. I cant figure out why they are not showing. Maybe because it is an ERC20 and all my other tokens that show correctly are BEP20. How do I show the correct tokens for ERC20 Shiba in trust wallet. It is definitely correctly toggled on and appears as 0.

So… When I said new at this, maybe nano-nascent-embrymoronic might have been the better term.

Enable?

HI did you find the solution? Im in the same boat! Shib token shows 0 no idea how to resolve it.

Hello kindly send a screenshot of the transaction and also send the hash

A post was split to a new topic: Missing xpose tokens

This is happening to me with some of my coins can someone helps me please cos dome coins can earn me other coins just by holding them, an im missing out in those coins.

1 Like

Hello @Neatz26 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

2 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Lost tokens from PancakeSwap

A post was split to a new topic: Tap on top right corner not showing