Tokens show in bscscan but are not in my trust wallet

Same here I also did trades on pancake swap using Trust wallets DApps.
Someone sapped all my safemoon and I never got what I bought… Let me know if any answers. I will do the same.

Hi. I have followed your steps (not that I had to). I had already toggled the correct token in trust wallet for Shiba which appears as 0. There are two transactions shown in bscscan which say successful. I cant figure out why they are not showing. Maybe because it is an ERC20 and all my other tokens that show correctly are BEP20. How do I show the correct tokens for ERC20 Shiba in trust wallet. It is definitely correctly toggled on and appears as 0.

So… When I said new at this, maybe nano-nascent-embrymoronic might have been the better term.

Enable?

HI did you find the solution? Im in the same boat! Shib token shows 0 no idea how to resolve it.

Hello kindly send a screenshot of the transaction and also send the hash

A post was split to a new topic: Missing xpose tokens

This is happening to me with some of my coins can someone helps me please cos dome coins can earn me other coins just by holding them, an im missing out in those coins.

1 Like

Hello @Neatz26 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

2 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Lost tokens from PancakeSwap

A post was split to a new topic: Tap on top right corner not showing