Transaction error

I have tried sending some token in trust wallet and I have sent it twice to the same wallet address help me make the transaction go through

4 Likes

ETH network is currently congested right now.
Please try at a later time.
You can check here if gas prices are low, https://ethgasstation.info/

3 Likes

I can’t receive HTX (Huptex) to TrustWallet from Metamask. Rejected error.

These tokens are locked, you need to check with the token devs of HTX.

I initiated a transaction twice on Million Money because the first one wasn’t successful. However, I realized later on when I checked my wallet that the first attempt was successful. Now, the second transaction wasn’t successful (Error) however, the fund has not been returned to my wallet.

How can I get the fund back?

Please reach out to Million Money.
We are not affiliated with them.

1 Like

Hallo,
I am new here and I cannot find how to open a new topic.
So I place my error transaction here and will be
thankfull if someone can help.
I tried to transfer my minereum to ethereum
and although I upgraded to third level my address, it doesnt go and says error.
I wanted to see if its a scam or not and here I am…

Please contact the MNE team. They have some kind of process to unlock these tokens.
We are not affiliated with them.

hi there.
why cant i transfer my OXT tokens?
also have pending transaction of etherium for more than 2 hrs now…
tried reseting the wallet still nothing.
how do i get my coins ASAP please

1 Like

Hello, I made a transfer error from my tether Wallet USDT to USD digital and the transaction went through. I don’t know if my money will be reversed or I just lost my dollars. I am new to crypto. Can anybody help out

1 Like

Are the pending transactions showing anything when you tap on More Details?
If Yes, follow this guide: Pending "Stuck" Transactions
If No, use this one: How to Re-Import your Wallet

To better assist, can you provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version
  2. Crypto address
  3. Transaction ID (if you have any)
  4. Details about your issue
  5. Screenshots of the wallet (errors, if any)
1 Like

Version 1.9.11
Crypto address
0x9FE97810F7c0DD9c6Bf054fFE1fA7C8a9960384E

0x54d6e8ddcef160971048ee43ab1b72ca1ed4ca52d47a8fc70f2c057a1164be89

Hello, I made a transfer error from my tether Wallet USDT to USD digital and the transaction went through. I don’t know if my money will be reversed or I just lost my dollars. I am new to crypto. Can anybody help out

1 Like

I checked the transaction: https://etherscan.io/tx/0x54d6e8ddcef160971048ee43ab1b72ca1ed4ca52d47a8fc70f2c057a1164be89
It shows that the USDT was successfully transferred to https://etherscan.io/address/0x9fe97810f7c0dd9c6bf054ffe1fa7c8a9960384e

Who owns this address? 0x9fe97810f7c0dd9c6bf054ffe1fa7c8a9960384e?
Is the destination a different wallet or an exchange?

2 Likes

The destination is a different wallet and for USD digital USD-D. It was a terrible mistake I made as I am very new to cryptocurrency. And I wonder how the transaction was successful since it was not a USDT address. Kindly help out please

1 Like

The address belongs to me and on a different wallet. But i didn’t receive anything

1 Like

If that is the case, you need to contact the wallet app that manages that USD-D.
As far as I can tell, the app has done its task.

Internal transactions as well as multi send are not shown on the transaction list.
This is normal. But no need to worry, these transactions are already added to the balance.

1 Like

Hi , i’m new. i really don’t know how to make a post or send message to admin for my problem, i wanted to know about error transaction!!! in past two days all transaction that i or my friends made was error!! by the way after errors why the price of network fee will be reduced from my account??? eventhough transactions are not successful…

2 Likes

ethereum transaction***

1 Like