Transaction failed every time

Hello I badly need help few days back in tried to transfer ETH from trust wallet to coins ph but it went to failed transaction, I don’t know what to do. It got failed 2 times.

Hello @Mmrana To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Pht(phoneum):- TYJLpdXKEfL11fCvx9HfgE8cfsdSTrWpip

@Himanshusingh add more TRX to your wallet to cover your transaction fees.

Have have sufficient trx
But still it give me transaction error

. . . . .

@Himanshusingh you have only 1 TRX in your wallet currently. Add more and try to send again.

Is 2 trx is enough plz say

… . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

hi
i need help
i put my payment method on ethermine. org on “l2 polygon” yesterday , after that i had this transaction : 0x77a8890a48565eaf77d593c97bc57649363a87ccf9fe4b104493d98b006b27a7 but i haven’t received anything in my trustwallet , it seems that this transaction is with wrapped ethereum , what should i do ?

Thanks admin by the help of your it works by adding more trx​:grin::grin::pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2:

Hello @hamed.f add it as custom token, here’s a guide: How to Add a Custom Token

Token details:-
Network: Polygon
Contract: 0x7ceb23fd6bc0add59e62ac25578270cff1b9f619
Decimals: 18