Transaction missing

HI team

I purchased USDC this morning from Trust Wallet by Simplex. The transaction was finished and approved by Simplex, but It is been a few hours passed I still can’t see any transaction on Etherscan.

Here is the link:
https://etherscan.io/address/0x9524cEa38BD6aBBe340c78e8Ddf29697776c1dEE

Trust Wallet app version 5.11(5118) iOS

I’ve contacted Simplex and they asked me to contact your end.
Please let me know if you need more information for checking, many thanks.

1 Like

Please share the transaction hash

A post was split to a new topic: BTC sent to an unauthorized address

Ive withdrawn SHA (safe haven) from my bitrue account to my trustwallet adress. Ive received a confirmation text but didnt receive any tokens in my trustwallet… can someone help me?

Shalom ma/sir
I transferred binance smart chain to my other wallet on April 20 2021 , 01:23am…the transaction is successful but i can’t find the bsc, i have waited 72 hrs but couldn’t find it,i have verified the address and it’s correct!

Can somebody please reply to me I logged this yesterday and no response poor service!

I made a transaction today and it was to buy BNB with safemars I think
I did 3 transactions at the same time and lost 300 dollars somehow .I deleted the app and reinstalled it but my wallet is still missing funds ?

I have purchased moon safe from pancake swap and the funds have been taking from my trust wallet but my moon safe balance is showing as £0.00 please can you let me know where my funds are as I made several attempted transactions all which went through but still no funds showing