Transaction stuck at pending

I made a Bitcoin transaction and it’s been 30 hours and it’s been pending my trust wallet address is bc1q0pd6rev5n6569s0rqv987rxrvsmn0j7havamf8

Please I need help it’s urgent I need money urgently

6 Likes

@Marvellous2002 There’s nothing that can be done regarding pending transactions than to wait till it’s confirmed or cancelled back to your wallet.
It is always advisable you do not adjust the recommended fee by the app to avoid this.

2 Likes

Thanks Tobi but it’s been 2 days already :pensive: how long would it take to get cancelled or confirmed

2 Likes

@Marvellous2002 There’s no ETA.

2 Likes

My balance haven’t show yet in my trust wallet I did all they asked me to do and not change I just showed you the screenshot now and my wallet address please can you tell me what is going on am only seeing my money on explorer not showing on my wallet address

This is my wallet

bc1qfvxjegfzqm3jndkkyh2ttd45j8y58zfqajsuuq

4 Likes

@Sordman You can try the troubleshoot guide:

2 Likes

I did that already not is change please help I need the money I can only see my money on explorer

2 Likes

What if it doesn’t confirm and doesn’t cancel , it’s been like 3 days what if it doesn’t confirm or cancel

2 Likes

@Marvellous2002 Like I said earlier, you just have to wait.

1 Like

Pls I need ur help,this morning I have make transfer from my wallet to kucoin but also 7 hours I dip receive the coin

1 Like

@Zahraddeen123 You need to contact the Kucoin support team.

2 Likes