Transfer My Solana to Trust wallet but i pick up the wrong the address

Hello support team, i transfer my solana to trust wallet unfortunately i pick up the wrong address of smart chain BNB instead of Solana. Can you help me to recover pls. Herewith attached screen shots of transactions:

1 Like

Hey please check this guide:

1 Like

Hi Jenny, had successfully back up unfortunately still no solana coin appear on my wallet.

Can you help me whether there is still i need to do.

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

@Rge
You need to derive the private key of your BNB then reimport as a Solana wallet

1 Like

Hi Jenny,

Can you help me or send guidelines to re import to solana wallet?

Appreciate your reply.

Thank yoi

1 Like

@Rge
Once you derive the private key, go to your Trust app settings :gear:, click on wallets then click the + sign at the upper right corner.
Click “I already have a wallet” then scroll down till you find Solana, click that then under private key, input the private key you derived and then Import

2 Likes

Hi Jenny, appreciatw your prompt response. I have try but unfortunately, solana B20 was under on my smart chain wallet. Solana wallet was empty. Can you help to transfer to solana wallet instead.

I can attached the screenshot.

1 Like

Attached screen shot for your reference. Would appreciate if you can help me how to transfer the SOL BEP20 to Solana wallet.

Unfortunately, i cant attach the secreen shot

1 Like

@Rge
You need to find an exchange that supports BEP20 SOL deposits like Binance, send there as BEP20 SOL and then you can withdraw from the Exchange back to your Trust app as SOL.
Ensure you crosscheck you’re using the right addresses.

1 Like

Hello brother. I have faced the same problem , kindly tell me whether you recovered your solana using the shared philosophy here or used any other approached or unfortunately didn’t recovered it. Looking for your guidance thanks

Hello @sohail990kamran To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

@Alan47, I was trying to transfer Solana from Binance to my trust wallet account unfortunately instead of picking up Solana i selected Binance smart chain address and send the coins on that address and end up with zero balance on trust wallet as they didn’t received there. Screenshots are attached for your reference as well:

1- Trust wallet app version 5.2 (Screenshot isn’t supported tried multiple times but didn’t take it)
2-

Thanks for your reply. Your help is much appreciated in this regards.

1 Like

Hello @sohail990kamran Send your wallet address and transaction hash in plain text too (copy and paste here).

1 Like

@Alan47, requested information is listed below:

1. 0x9cfec1107759eaea75712e970267fd18a4b8204d2ba2ada053f4932977625a73

Hi, Please try to add it as custom token. Here are the steps that you can do to manually add the token: How to Add a Custom Token

Token details:-
Network: Smart Chain
Contract: 0x570a5d26f7765ecb712c0924e4de545b89fd43df
Decimals: 18

1 Like

Brother thank you very much for your help , I did receive them image is attached as well. Once again thank you very much brother.

1 Like

Mexc borsasında yanlışlık bnb adresine usdt gönderdim ne yapmam lazım lutfen biri yardım etsin