Transferred 20,000,100 BRIC Coin (BRIC) TRC20 tokens

I am having the same issue… I transferred 20,000,100 BRIC Coin (BRIC) TRC20 tokens from Tronlink wallet to My Multi Chain Trust wallet. It is showing confirmed transaction on tronscan but it is not showing in trust wallet. I made transaction of 20 million BRIC Coin (BRIC) and 100 BRIC Coin. But still not received in Trust wallet… kindly please help to receive it in trust wallet!! :pray:t2::pray:t2:

2 Likes

Hello @Immykhan To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

Hi Alan,
Thanks for your quick response. Let me explain.

One of my friend sent me the 20,000,000 BRIC Coin (BRIC) TRC20 token from his tronlink wallet. The transaction is confirmed and available on tronscan. But i still have not received in my trust wallet. He again tried for 100 BRIC tokens but still the same. Successfully sent but not received in Trust wallet. Tronscan is showing the transactions are successful and confirmed. Also if i check the token balance in my receiving wallet address, it is showing the correct balance of tokens but not available on Trust wallet. Kindly please help me to receive it in Trust wallet… :pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2:

Token Type: TRC20

Token Name: BRIC Coin

Symbol: BRIC

Smart Contract Address: TPp9uVWBwdpotzsTx8kHz6LGUtCExXyzHq

Decimal: 2

Receiving Wallet Address: TPCVou2F9PSrQymzgZtgz4CCt2cAh3vouQ

Transaction Hash: 7319aacd66daafe6d5a610e061d08270641822eff4303f29f7863b12a722195c

Please find the attached screenshots required by you.
And do the needful as soon as possible Please.

Regards,
Immykhan

1 Like

@Immykhan
Your tokens are in your wallet and you only need to add it manually as a custom token using these details
Network: TRON
Contract: TPp9uVWBwdpotzsTx8kHz6LGUtCExXyzHq
Decimals: 2

2 Likes