Transferred Binance-Peg Ethereum (BEP20) to Ethereum (ETH) address

Hello everyone, i have a similar issue, i transferred ETH from Binance to Trust wallet and showing as successful in Binance to the correct address but neither have arrived in my wallet. Trust ETH wallet is 0

Transaction hash
0xc584d34ba685cf5b6b62cd519eb48fc1f15b2e74db708e09659379a57b1401fd

Why ETH did not arrived in Trust wallet?
What can i do to recover my ETH?

Hi @GeoVal,

To better assist, send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. ETH wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)
  3. Transaction hash or link that was given by Binance
  4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)
1 Like

Hope this will help, thank you for your promptitudine!
If another details needed, i will cooperare.
All the best!

You have transfered Binance-Ethereum ETH (BEP20) token and not Ethereum (ETH) coin.

You see details here: https://bscscan.com/token/0x2170ed0880ac9a755fd29b2688956bd959f933f8?a=0xd70469dd38c2af482ee1f12810c6a55e57463015.

To see balance you need to find token Binance-Ethereum ETH (BEP20) and add it to your wallet.

Example how it would look in the app:

2 Likes

Wow, excelent job!
The balance was there but not showned.
I have also Binance-peg tether, i canont Find a way to concert.
How can i convert Binance Peg Tether and Binance Peg Ethereum in something more usual, Tether pt Ethereum for example, in order to make the transaction i initially start to do?

If you want to convert them to the Ethereum (ERC20) version, you need to deposit it back to Binance.com and withdraw as ETH (ERC20). Or, use https://www.binance.org/en/bridge

If you still want to use it as a BEP20 token, you can use Pancakeswap in the DApps browser to directly swap USDT (BEP20) to ETH (BEP20).

3 Likes

I cannot move Binance Peg ETH back to Binance, and Binance Peg Tether also, because “i Don’t have enought Smart Chain (BNB) to cover network fees”
It’s not fair because i didnt need BNB to put in trust wallet, Why should i need to transfer back.
What is the solution, should i transfer BNB in trust wallet in order to cover fees for transfering back the amount to Binance?

1 Like

This is the message:

This is how non-custodial (decentralized) wallets work. You need to pay for the network fees so the validators can process your transaction. Learn more here:

Correct. You need to have a sufficient amount of Smart Chain BNB (BEP20 BSC).

2 Likes

Help with ETH transaction- transferred from Binance acct - successful transaction but still can’t see in wallet

1 Like

Hi @Whwong85,

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. ETH wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)
  3. Transaction hash or link that was provided by Binance
  4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)
5 Likes