Transferred BNB from Coinspot to Trust Wallet issues

I transferred BNB to my trustwallet from Coinspot and I received an email confirming the withdrawal was completed by Coinspot but the BNB is not showing in my trustwallet. it has been almost an hour since i transferred and nothing.

Can you please assist me as soon as possible. Thank you

4 Likes

Hi Team,

I am also facing the same issue with my transfer as well. I sent cake from my Coinspot accout and they confirmed the withdrawal as can be seen into the following images but it hasn’t come onto the Trust Wallet.

Can you pls assist me???

1 Like

I also have a school contract and wallet that does not change my balance even if it is successfully reported

I have also transferred it has nearly been 24 hours and still nothing in my trust wallet. When I check CoinSpot it says it is still pending. Anyone know how long it usually takes?

I also have transferred BNB from Coinspot and its been nearly 12 hours and nothing has come through. Address is all correct and coinspot says it’s sent but nothing in trust wallet.

2 Likes

Same thing has happened to me, I had transferred x amount just before which went through instantly, however, I than transferred y amount around 30 mins later and it has still not come in after waiting 5 hours

1 Like

I’m having the same problem transferring bnb from coin spot to trust wallet I have transferd 4 times 2 worked and 2 said it was sent but never received coins, I have now been waiting 48 hours for my first unsuccessful transfer. What do i do thanks

Hi please can someone help me…

I transferred BNB from Coinspot to Trust Wallet last around 19 hours ago and it is not showing in TW even though it says ‘complete’ on CS.

The BNB wallet address for Trust matches the wallet that I sent to on Coinspot that says is ‘complete’.

I checked BNB explorer and the transaction is not showing up when I paste in the wallet address.

However I checked my screenshots and both addresses match up, so I don’t understand how my crypto has been lost?

I have also deleted and restored my wallet, still nothing. I have the latest version of the app.

1 Like

To anyone experiencing this issue:

• Make sure you are using the latest version of the app.
  • Use WiFi with a strong internet connection instead of mobile data for the app to display the correct balance. If it won’t work, use WiFi + VPN as well.
  • Check your wallet address on https://explorer.binance.org/ (for BNB Binance Chain) or http://bscan.com/ (for Smart Chain BNB). If it’s already there then it already arrived in your wallet. If not, contact the customer support of the exchange regarding withdrawal issues.
  • Try a full reinstall of the app. Make sure you have a backup before you proceed.
    How to Backup a Multi-Coin Wallet
    Uninstall and then reinstall your app. Follow this guide to restore your wallet.
    How to Restore a Multi-Coin Wallet